Food fight!!

So me and Nick are dating I guess. It's not really making me happy or anything. I don't want to be one of those jerks so I'm deciding to break up with him today at lunch because we don't have any classes together since were on different teams, and that would be bogus to pretend to like someone or date someone while you have feelings for someone else.

About 11:40 am

It's lunch time I go sit down with these strange weirdos I call friends,and here comes nick and like four of his friends. Then I'm thinking in my head time to break the ice, but then I feel something get thrown at me and then a bunch of giggles I turn around to see faith and jamimma. They threw a orange peel at me "WHAT THE HELL"! I pick it up from the dusty ground and throw it back at them.Then I get up and grab another orange unpeel it and throw it at them.Next thing I know there walking up to me saying there going to jump me and I started cracking up like that was hilarious to me.Then the bummer mrs.Cook walks over to there table and tells them to pick up the oarnge peels and they get an attitude and pick it up but, when she walks away and turns her back she squeezed the orange juice all over me.Then I filled up with rage and stoop up clenching my fist then everyone at the table started holding on to me. Next thing I know I'm laughing so hard it literally looks like I could be dying, and that's why Faith and jammima call me a physo.

next period...

"I JUST REALIZED THAT I DIDN'T BREAK UP WITH NICK AND THAT HE DIDN'T DEFEND ME LIKE WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND IS THIS"??