The first day of soon to be hell

It was the first day of sixth grade, I was really happy to see my friends and meet new people.I saw this cute guy I didn't know his name and I wanted to.So I walked right over to him and started flirting,he was playing hard to get and not in a mean get the fuck away from me kinda of hard to get but, the your cute but, I don't want you to know that I think your cute kind of hard to get.We exchanged numbers and started talking before class.

As I went to my first hour class, I saw most of my friends had the same home room as me. Which made me happy,but we all decided to sit by each other and we got moved.Then are teacher ms.Bez made a list of who was talking to who so she knew who NOT to put by each other.but when I heard the bell ring since she turned her back and I was close to her desk I grabbed the paper and put it in my binder.Then she turned around and cought me in the act.she put my name on the board and wrote "trouble maker".Everyone started to laugh but I didn't get it.

It's the second day of school and there's this girl I have like one or two classes with her,she's quiet and pretty,the red head. I don't know her name.I wonder if she would even talk to a girl like me.She seems chill but lit at the same time.I wanna tell her that I think she's cute but she probably doesn't like girls, so ill just keep these feelings in catching to myself...