What a day

So were at the park and I'm starting yo get hungry so I walk Dow to little ceasers and get a Bo of pizza and like 5 things of soda. I come back and I almost died.There she smwas Kerry sitting in the swings, and me trying to be cute but it was awkward walked over and way all like "hay you want sum pizza *wink*" I swear I'm trying to hard around her.. She said no then went back to do her homework (I thought it was funny cause in my head I thinking "who even does there homework"? Like are math class homework only one person turned it in since the while year).

After everyone ate played and fought( Alan came stoke some pizza Alex slapped him and yeah that just about covers it).

Everyone starts to leave and me and Jamison are still talking then i was walking backwards and fell in a bush.So he went in the bush laughing and we started talking in a bush..(that sounds really weird but it actually happened). Then when I'm about to call my mom to come and pick me up Jamison was like "I was trying to ask you this yesterday but, you left to fast". What, I replied back trying not to laugh at all the seriousness on his face.and that's when he asked me out and I tried not to scream because other than Kerry I kinda liked him I mean not as much as I do her but she's out of my league.