"I'm fucking going to kill those bastards." Marco said loudly letting out a stream of colorful words with that and I rolled my eyes.

"That makes the both of us." I said and Marco didn't reply but instead he took a sharp right towards the gates of the House and entered them soon with great speed of the car and soon we came to a jolt in front of the house.

Marco and I both rushed out of the car and barged in through the doors and Rose soon and to us.

"Oh god I had been waiting for you guys!" Rose came running to us fast with a worried expression on her face.

"Where is Marie?!" Marco asked quickly yelling at her and she let out a year as she answered.

"She's in her room!" She yelled and we quickly went running towards the west wing and going up to the top floor and I have never been this fast going up the stairs as I was now. I'm sure Marco as well has never been this fast either.

We went running to Marie's room and Marco threw the door open and we both entered to see Roman, Alesandro, Jenoah and Alex sitting with her on the bed as she tiredly looked towards us.

Marco now went walking towards her grilling his fists in his hands. "Who did this?" Marco asked his voice dark and thick with poison dripping from it.

"I don't know. A-a sniper did it, he was dressed in all black, I was at a coffee shop when this happened and then I acted as if I was dead so he went away. So I drive all the way here bleeding till I was brought here and then I past out." She said and Marco breathed out running a hand over his face.

"Fuck!" He yelled gripping his hair and I went over to him quickly hoping to calm him down. I walked over to him quickly but placed my hand on his shoulder slowly.

When I did place my hand on his shoulder he whipped his head in my direction and eyed my hand on his shoulder and so did everyone else but I ignored it as I focused on calming Marco down.

"We're going to kill both of them and you know that Marco, we have Russia with us as well. She's going to be fine just for gods sake calm down." I said to him because worry, anger and frustration was evident on his features.

He breathed out heavily before going out of the room and I rolled my eyes and walked over to Marie.

"You good?" I asked her holding her hand, my eyes screaming worry because I was a lot. Marie just smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I've been through worse, I'm fine guys! You don't have to stand here." She said and her eyes locked with Roman but she didn't say anything as she looked away from him.

Roman's features as well screamed worry, he wasn't even trying to hide it, he was fully showing that he was worried to her. Something told me that he felt for her and Marie felt for him, but that topic was for later because he important topic right now was that Marie was shit and we have to do something.

"Marie, were you being followed? Or did you feel like you were being followed?" I asked her and she shook her head and I thought hard on who it could be from the French.

Only the best professionals can follow someone and shoot someone from afar without the other professional realizing. When I thought hard my mind wandered off to Fitz and Farren. They were one of the best snipers and assassins in the French besides me.