17

I haven't updated this is so long, along with a few other stories so today I'll be taking some time to update the stories I've sort of been neglecting💖 this has both povs, just deal with it😉

/Austin/

17. I Don't Regret It.

Walking into my dorm, I flop onto my bed with a heavy sigh, rolling over to face the ceiling. I chew on my bottom lip and stare blankly at the ceiling above me. My door swings open and thinking its Parker, I groan and roll my eyes sitting up. Much to my surprise it's Alex, and he looks pissed.

"What did I do now?" I roll my eyes.

"You say that as if you don't remember what you did to Parker" He crosses his arms over his chest.

"You're still pissed about that?" I ask "It's not that big of a deal"

"You're a real jerk you know that? How can you do that to someone like her? She's put up with your bullshit for three fucking years and this is how you repay her? You're a selfish, heartless, prick and I have no idea what she saw in you" He rants.

"Hmm, the way you're screaming at me makes me think that I got to her before you" I tap my chin.

"No, Austin. You didn't. She's like my little sister" He rolls his eyes "So when she comes crying to me about all the things you said to her, I get protective. You're lucky she didn't tell Cameron because he'd kick you ass"

"Meh, it's whatever" I shrug.

"Do you even hear yourself?" He asks in disbelief "Who even are you? I knew you could be a dick sometimes but this is a whole new level. You fed Parker lies, you manipulated her, you're a conniving son of a bitch and you can't even own up to it? How can you do that?"

"I don't regret it" I say "So if I have no regrets about it, then I'm not going to give a fuck when her feelings are hurt. She should've known better. This isn't my fault. It's her fault. So you coming at me trying to make me feel like an asshole isn't working because I'm not an asshole. So if you're just going to continue to insult me, there's the door" I point behind him.

"Get your shit together, or I'll make you" He grits before turning around and walking out of the room. I sigh and walk into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I take a quick shower and change my clothes, walking out of my dorm building and down the sidewalk.

I stop when I hear someone calling my name and turn around to see one of the theatre professors running towards me "Good afternoon" He smiles.

"Afternoon"

"So, I'm going to make this quick because I'm running late but I'd love it if you'd play lead in my students play. Lead make obviously but I've heard great things about you and it'd be an honor to have you in it"

"What play is it?" I ask.

"It's a surprise" He chuckles.

"Uhm, sure" I nod "Yeah, I'll do it"

"Great! Come to the auditorium this Saturday at noon, that's where I'm doing my castings"

"Okay" I nod, and he turns away and runs off.

Why me?

/Parker/

"Good morning" My dad smiles, as I walk down the steps.

"Morning" I yawn.

"I'm about to head to work but do you need anything before I go?" He asks.

"No, I'm fine" I shake my head.