14.

I'm rewriting this part because I didn't like how I did the ending before, it wasn't the way I wanted so here's the new chapter 14.

14. I'm Not.

"What?" I choked out and Zach laughs.

"Oh please, like I didn't see you guys making out right there" He points and I notice he had a clear view of the front door n

"Please don't tell anyone" I sigh.

"Who else knows?" He asks, and I contemplate briefly on if I should tell him AC knows, but decide I shouldn't.

"Just you"

"I feel so special" He says.

"Don't" I chuckle "You wouldn't know if he wasn't persistent" I huff, Austin annoying me.

"Well, we can leave now. I'll let you get back to him" He winks, packing up his stuff "Your secret is safe with me" He stands up, telling me he'll see me later before leaving the library. I gather my things and walk back to the dorms, walking into my room, dropping my things and walking through the bathroom to Austin's room.

He's laying in his bed asleep when I walk in there, and instead of leaving him alone, I climb into his bed beside him. I lay my head on his shoulder, my hand resting on his chest and he groans "Go away" He mumbles and I giggle.

"No"

"Parker, I'm sleepy" He whines.

"Then sleep, I won't bother you" I shake my head, and he peeks one eye open. I smile and he closes his eye again, his hand moving to the back of my neck, pulling me to press his lips to mine. His hand moves from my neck to my thigh, pulling my leg over his waist "I thought you were trying to sleep" I raise an eyebrow.

"I can't when there's a hot girl in my bed" He kisses my lips again, squeezing my thigh "Fuck, I missed you so much"

"Good" I nod "Because I missed you too" I kiss along his collarbone and he pulls me to straddle his waist, his hands squeezing my thighs.

"Baby"

"Austin" I mock, and he huffs.

"Can I ask you something?" He runs his nails lightly along my thighs, kissing my jaw.

"Sure"

"Did you mean it when you said you can't kiss your boyfriend without being guilty?"

"Yes" I sigh "I don't know why, but I just can't"

"I don't want you to feel that way" He sighs "I don't want you to be in love with me because it'll ruin everything"

"I'm not" I shake my head, unable to believe that I'm lying to him about something this huge "It's just I'm cheating on him and I feel bad"

"Okay" He nods "You don't love me though, right?"

"No" I shake my head, a deep pain settling in my chest "I uh, I should go though" I climb out of his bed, and walk towards my room, sighing through my nose when he doesn't stop me from leaving. I walk back and lay in my bed clutching my pillow to my chest.

I know I should've told him how I felt, but I know he'd leave me. And given our circumstances I'd like to keep him as long as possible. I sigh heavily, and stand back up, walking towards the bathroom door. I open it, and gasp when I see Austin standing right in front of me "Hi"

"Hi" He sighs out "Are you made at me?" He asks, but I shake my head.

"No, I'm not mad, why?" I say, and he walks into my room, walking towards my bed and sitting down.