13.

This is vv short, but meh

13. Baby.

My phone buzzes again, Austin's contact popping up on the screen. I roll my eyes, and continue eating lunch, Aiden staring down at my phone.

"What does he want?" He asks, and I shrug "I didn't think you two were that close" He chuckles. Aiden and I had been hanging out a lot since Austin left, it's a weird thing to say since he's my boyfriend. But without Austin as a distraction he's nice to hang out with. Austin's been texting me nonstop since he called me over a month ago, another girl with him. He comes back in a couple weeks, and to say I'm happy would be a lie.

"We're not, he's probably telling me to clean the bathroom before he comes back" I roll my eyes. I pick up my phone and read my text messages, also changing Austin's contact to look a lot like Aiden's which will save me in the long run.

From: A💕
Baby, please answer me

From: A💕
I'm sorry

From: A💕
It's been a month, why are you still ignoring me?

From: A💕
I'm coming home, I need to see you.

I check the time it was sent and mentally curse at the fact it was sent over an hour ago. I scroll through the rest of the messages, the last one making me sigh.

From: A💕
My flight is about to take off, I'll see you in eleven hours.

I lean my head against the back of the booth, my eyes squeezing shut "What's wrong?"

"He's coming back early and wants me to clean before he gets here" I lie, rolling my eyes. Great, he's not even back yet, and I'm already falling back into my old ways.

"Don't do it" He shrugs "You don't need to cater to him"

"I need to go" I stand up "I'll call you later" I kiss his cheek. I walk out of the restaurant, taking the short walk back to campus and into my dorm room. I have a lab in four hours, that's going to take three or more and then I'm meeting Zach at the library to help him study for a test he has coming up two hours after that. By the time I'm done, he'll be here.

I decide to tidy up anyways even though Austin never told me to, but I honestly don't want him to know that this entire time, I've slept in his bed, and I've stolen more than half of his shirts and hoodies. I'm actually wearing one right now, but told everyone it's my brothers.

***

"Hey, sorry I'm late. My lab took way longer than I had expected" I sigh, sitting down next to Zach.

"How long was it supposed to take?"

"Three" I unpack my bag "But it took six"

"Why'd it take that long?"

"Someone used too much for one batch and we ended up running out so my partner because she's such a teachers pet offered for her and I to wait until they got all he things we needed which took forever" I huff, opening my laptop.

It's been ten hours, I have one more before Austin gets here.

"Well, let's get this started" He smiles, grabbing a pen and notebook. I go over notes he'll need to remember for the test, before I quiz him, my phone vibrating cutting us off. I see Austin's contact, it telling me he knows I'm at the library and he wants to talk to me but I ignore it.

"Who is that?" Zach asks as Austin sends me another text message.

"Aiden" I lie.

"What does he want?"

"To talk to me, I ran out at breakfast this morning"

"Do you need me to tell him to leave?" He asks, as Austin decides he now wants to call me.

"No, I'll just be right back" I stand up, sliding my phone into my back pocket "Look over those terms" I tell him and he nods. I walk out of the library, seeing Austin leaning against the wall, his phone up to his ear.

"Baby" He mumbles, and I clench my jaw.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I miss you" He wraps his arm around my waist, my hands against his chest. He kisses around my face, but I push him off "Parker"

"You slept with someone else" I cross my arms over my chest "You swore you wouldn't"

"I know, and I regret it. I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't fix it" I scoff "I haven't slept with anyone else, and fuck, I have a boyfriend" I exclaim "I can't even kiss him without feeling guilty, but you had sex with someone else"

"I don't know how to fix this" He sighs "But, I want to be with you" He slides his hand down my arm, grabbing my hand "Please Parker" He kisses my cheek "Baby"

"Austin-"

"I'll make it up to you, I promise"

"Ugh, I hate you" I groan, and he smiles, knowing I'm giving in.

"I missed you so much" He presses his lips against mine, but I quickly pull away from him when I hear the door to the library open.

"I'll see you later" I place my hand on his chest, and he nods. The girl who had once walked through the door is now long gone and I breathe out in relief before walking back into the library and finishing the study session with Zach.

"Is everything cleared up?" He asks.

"Yep"

"Hmm, and how long have you been fucking Austin behind Aiden's back?" He asks with a smirk, and my eyes widen.

_____

Hi

I hope you enjoyed this

I love you all

Bad_Boy_Hemmo