1.

I decided to start this earlier, so I think the whole "coming June 20" might not be a thing...

I'm writing this as I lay in bed because I've never been so tired.

1. Let's Take This To My Room.

"So I heard Aiden's coming back today?" Lana wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes.

"I told you this yesterday" I chuckle.

"Oh right" She nods "But still are you excited?"

"Of course" I nod "He's my boyfriend and I haven't seen him in three whole months"

"I didn't even this Frat Camp was a thing" She giggles and I smack her arm.

"He didn't go Frat Camp" I roll my eyes "He just went on vacation with his Frat brothers"

"As well as other Frats along the east coast" She laughs, the door to my room opening.

"Hey Kiddo" Zach walks in.

"Zach, stop calling me that" I sigh and he laughs, shaking his head.

"Sorry, just wanted to let you know that we're leaving in a few minutes so go tell Lana goodbye"

"Okay" I nod and he walks out of my room.

"Well, I guess I gotta go" Lana pouts "Have fun, and I'll see you tomorrow" She wraps her arms around my shoulder.

"Bye Lana" I smile as she walks out of my room. I grab my suitcases and toss them on my bed, going through them to make sure I have everything I need for college. Zach is driving my brother, Rob, AC and I to college today, since school starts back up in two days and we all need to go find our rooms and move in on campus.

"Parker, are you ready?" My brother, Cameron asks, walking into my room.

"Yeah, I'm ready" I nod, pulling my suitcases form under my bed and walking out to Zach's car. I put my stuff into his trunk and climb into the backseat, Rob on my left, AC on my right and my brother in the passenger seat. Most of the ride is spent in silence, it only taking about an hour and soon were pulling up to the dorms.

"So, what rooms are you guys in?" I ask, all the guys responding at once, making a whole jumbled number "Good to know" I nod, and they all laugh each of them telling me what room they're in. Thankfully all their rooms surround mine, except I don't know who my suite mate is.

"Are you Zach's suite mate?" I ask Cameron and he nods.

"Yeah, and Rob is AC's" He tells me and I nod, climbing out of Zach's car to grab my bags.

"Aye Austin!" Zach grins, giving Austin a bro hug.

"Hey man" Austin chuckles, walking over to all of us. My lip is taken between my teeth as he stands beside me, the scent of his cologne making me weak in the knees "Her Parker" He smirks, my I give him a tight-lipped smile, nodding my head slightly.

"Let's go to our rooms" AC suggests and we all agree making our ways to our dorms. I was slightly surprised but completely thankful that they're rooms are around mine. Since they're a year older than me, it's not likely that they'd be around me, but I'm not going to complain about it. 

I walk into my room and sit down my stuff, grabbing my bed sheets and blankets to set up my bed "Looks like we're suite mates" A voice chuckles from behind me, and I squeeze my eyes shut at the voice.

"Great" I say with a sarcastic smile and he chuckles.

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad" He drawls out.

"I never said you were" I shrug, turning around to lean my back against my bed.

"Well, you could at least act like you're happy, because deep down I know you are" He winks, and I scoff crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes, I'm so excited to hear you sleep with tons of girls, due to your 'no commitment' rule" I roll my eyes.

"It's not so much a rule, just a preference" He shrugs "And just so I don't get your jealousy started, I'll take them back to their dorm" He chuckles, walking back into his room.

I huff loudly, and go back to making my bed, a knock sounding from my door. I walk over to open it, seeing AC standing outside "Hey" He grins, walking into my room and sitting down at my desk.

"Hi"

"So, he's your suite mate" He chuckles.

"I don't even want to talk about it" I shake my head.

"Sorry" He raises his hands in defense.

"What bothers me most, is he acts like I'm happy to see him. Like what the fuck? No, you piss me off" I huff, ripping the clothes out of my suitcase.

"Okay, let's calm down Parker" AC places a hand on my shoulder "Don't let him get to you"

"You're right" I sigh "As long as he stays away from my brother. I don't think I want him being added into everything"

"I don't think your brother likes him actually"

"Good" I nod "He shouldn't"

///

"Aiden!" I yell in excitement, seeing him walk up to campus. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist, kissing along his face.

"Hey" He chuckles, wrapping his arms around me "I missed you"

"I missed you too"

"Let's take this to my room" He mumbles into my ear, sitting me onto the ground and pulling me in the direction of the frat house. He leads me up to his room and tosses me onto his bare bed, his lips on my neck. Clothes are thrown around the room as he attempts to show me how much he misses me, and I say attempt because there was nothing there. No satisfaction in any of it.

"Wow, that was great" Aiden breathes out "I knew you would like everything I had" He chuckles, and I frown at his cockiness.

"I uh, have to go finish unpacking my stuff" I get out of his bed, putting my clothes back on.

"Alright, well come back when you want more"

"I'll remember that" I nod, walking out of his room and running off to mine. I get into my room and o,me sisterly dial Lana's number waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"He's a cocky asshole now!"

"What? Who?"

"Aiden" I sigh "He just came back and we went back to his frat house and we you know, and I had to fake it"

"Oh, damn" She mutters.

"I know. I don't know what happened!" I run a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Try it again soon" She suggests "Maybe it was a just now sort of thing, but I want to know how it goes"

"Fine, I'll see what I can do" I sigh "Bye Lana"

"Bye Parker"

/////

Hi

I hope you enjoyed this

It'll be a little confusing at first. But it will get better

I love you all

Bad_Boy_Hemmo