Alexis

Back in Earthland, on the outskirts of the town of Magnolia. Lights flashed through the sky as Natsu and the others appeared, falling to the ground as poor Natsu was getting crushed by everyone.

They all groaned in pain from the rough landing. Natsu blinked and then grinned. "We're back everybody!" He cheered as the others smiled too.

The toll of a bell was heard as everyone stared at the town. "Haha! Everything's back to normal!" Natsu laughed. "There's Magnolia." Lucy smiled. "We did it!" Happy exclaimed.

"But wait! What about the others in town?" Patch asked, worried. "They're just fine." Everyone looked up to see the exceeds flying above them. "We got here a while ago so we went and checked on them for ya'."

"We decided to fly through town real quick." A exceed explained. "Your friends and everyone in town are doing great." Natsu and the others jaws were dropped and eyes wide open.

"When we talked to them, they didn't even know they've been turned into a lacrima." A female exceed said. "Earthland is totally awesome you guys. It's got tons of magic power."

"What are they doing here?! It's not right! The exceeds don't belong in Earthland!" Carla yelled in disbelief.

~Timeskip~

"We cannot allow them to stay here. They're far too dangerous." Carla stated pointing at the exceeds. "They should return to Edolas!"

"Be nice." Happy said to her. "Their home land's gone so they have no where to go. I think that we should forgive them." Wendy suggested. "Never!" Carla quickly denied.

"We apologize for throwing rocks at ya' lady." One of the exceeds apologized, rubbing his head. "We're really sorry." Another apologized. "We have no place to go, now that Extalia's been destroyed." A brown exceed explained. "We promise that we'll be nicer to you now." "Please say you'll forgive us."

"This has nothing to do with you kids! It's her! I'm angry because Extalia's Queen and her lackeys sent me to Earthland on a mission to kill the Dragon Slayers!" Carla yelled.

"I know! The Queen ordered us to give up all our eggs! How could she be so heartless! Gah!" Lucky shouted in frustration. "Calm down dear." Mal smiled nervously. "Hey there mister." Happy smiled, waving his paw at them.

"Yeah no joke. She never even told us why, did she."

Happy glanced at Carla with worry. "I can assure you that she had a most honourable reason to do so." One of the elders stated. "I remember the moment vividly six years ago." Another elder commented. "As I mentioned before, Queen Chagot has the ability to glimpse into the future. It is both a gift and a curse."

~Flashback~

Queen Chagot's eyes opened in shock.

"Extalia will fall?" An elder asked in fear. "I hate to admit it but if that's Queen Chagot's vision. I'm afraid it's bound to happen sooner or later." The female elder said.

"Then we have to protect ourselves. But who would do something like that?" One of the other elders asked. "Who else could it be but the humans."

"We now realize that Extalia was bound to fall through natural means due to the exhaustion of magic power. However, at the time, we believed our homeland would be destroyed by the humans."

"What shall we do Your Majesty?" An elder asked. Chagot looked down in sadness. "We cannot win a war against the humans." The council bowed their heads in defeat. "We've no choice. Save the children."