Edolas

X784 - Two years later

It took some time to move on from Alexis's but soon enough, everyone in Fairy Tail was back to their normal selves. Though Mirajane had changed to a nice and kinder person.

A lot had happened in the year. They got a new recruit named Lucy Heartfilla, had a war with Phantom Lord, destroying the guild in the process.

Loke was revealed to be a Zodiac Spirit. Erza was kidnapped by her old friends to the Tower of Heaven. Natsu discovered his dragon force and destroyed the tower, made out of a huge lacrima, along with Jellal.

Team Natsu came back and saw the guild hall rebuilt, bigger and better. Makarov had recruited two ex Phantom Lord members, Juvia Lockser, a water mage and Gajeel Redfox, the Iron Dragon Slayer.

But their relaxation didn't last. Laxus and his bodyguards, The Thunder Legion, had decided to play a game called the Battle of Fairy Tail. Laxus was in the Kardial Cathedral and was battling Mystogan and Luna.

Natsu and Erza had arrived and Mystogan's mask get fried off, revealing Jellal. But he told them he may look like Jellal but he was not him before him and Luna disappeared. In the end, Natsu had defeated Laxus and the Lightning Dragon Slayer was expelled from Fairy Tail.

Later on, they had formed an alliance with Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter to take down Oracion Seis, a dark guild in the Ballam Alliance.

In the process, they gained some new members. Wendy Marvell, the Sky Dragon Slayer and Carla, Wendy's cat.

Gildarts, the most powerful wizard in Fairy Tail, had returned after three years from a century quest. He told Natsu he had met a dragon but it was not Igneel, only a black as night one that had nearly killed him. He then learned that Alexis had died two years ago and he was devastated.

It was a rainy day in Magnolia. Wendy began searching for Carla and when she did, she argued with her about why she was being mean to everyone in the guild.

They heard footsteps and saw Mystogan and Luna walking to them. "Hello Wendy." Mystogan said. "It's good to see you again." Luna replied.

Wendy blinked. "Wait. I know those voices..." She mumbled. Carla tensed and her eyes widened.

"I never considered the chance you'd join this guild." Mystogan stated as he and Luna removed their masks, revealing Jellal and Alexis.

Wendy stepped back in shock. "Jellal, Alexis it's you!"

Thunder roared over their heads. "Impossible. I saw you get taken into custody myself. And we've been told that you are dead." Carla told Jellal then pointed at Alexis. "The man arrested in the Nirvana incident wasn't me." He explained. "And the one who they believe to be dead was not I as well." She replied.

"What?"

"Then how do you explain your uncanny resemblance?" Carla asked after Wendy.

"Our names are Mystogan and Luna of Fairy Tail." Mystogan looked down in thought. "When we first met, seven years ago, we were unfamiliar with the ways of this world. We told you our names were Jellal and Alexis." He explained.

"This means..." Wendy trailed off as she remembered the times she spent with them. They nodded with a slight smile. "You're my Jellal and Alexis." She cried. "I was afraid you had forgotten all about me. I can't believe you're really here." The tears fell faster as the siblings watched her. "I missed you both. I wish I disobeyed and kept following you back then!"

Luna closed her eyes sadly. "And we wish we'd been able to let you follow us." Wendy sobbed into her hands.

"We're sorry but we don't have time for a tearful reunion right now." Mystogan said. "Do as we say... you have to leave this city as quickly as you can." He and Luna stumbled to their knees in exhaustion. "Jellal! Alexis!" Wendy yelled as she went to help them.