Vodka v.s baseball

America's P.O.V

I am officially declaring my family insane. I suppose it is Russia's fault, but it still got out of hand. It was Mets v.s Yankees and New York looked very conflicted. She kept spouting random cheers for both teams and the other states were making fun of her. So imagine the surprise when Russia showed up wanting to know more about Alaska! Of course she ran off and then he decided to stay. It was alright until the alcohol popped up. Russia v.s Yorkie, and it was getting good. She had a good hold on her tolerance and would usually drink with Scotland and Mexico, so the vodka bottle was getting drowned. Shot after shot..
"Give up Ruskie, your going down!"
He snorted.
"The only thing that is going down is the alcohol down my throat."
Pennsylvania snickered, and she glared at her brother.
"How bout we drink some real alcohol!"
Russia looked annoyed, since vodka was a hard drink.
"What do you suggest?"
She scrunched up her nose.
"Tequila!!"
She was constantly drinking that, so it was like water, although Russia.. Well he couldn't hold his tequila very well.
"Da.."
And so little Maryland scrambled forward with a bottle of the drink. And they began drinking again. Russia began to slump slightly around the half of his tequila shots, while the girl was drinking straight out of the bottle. Russia groaned.
"You have much tolerance, da?"
She nodded. Russia began to nod of and everyone cheered for the American had won the 'commie'. Yeah.. They take after me alright. New York held out her hand to the purple eyed man.
"Good game dude,"
He looked at her hand in surprise. But took it, not wanting to offend her.
"D-da, good dri-drinking!"
When he tried to get up he wobbled slightly, and I being the hero decided to let him stay!
"HEY RuSsiA do ya wanna stay!! It'll be fun!! Like a sleep over! I can invite some other countries as well!!"
He once again looked surprised. Around my family I was nicer.. And plus, I could totally make him owe me later!
"Da, I would appreciate it.."
"Yorkie, take him to one of the guest rooms!"
She nodded and let him lean on her, while the rest disappeared to get ready for bed. Ahh how I love my family.

Le time skip, because it's French. Honhonhon's~~~

When I woke up I decided to go check up on the Commie, who seemed fast asleep,C with the American sheet cflag draped over him, calmly breathing. I grin and take out my phone, and snap a pick. I decided to post it on World-Chat. Immediately I get replies.

SherlockBrows: what the bloody hell America, I thought you hated Russia?!
Bonjour,HonHon: ah~ Anglettere, it is young love! Let the boy enjoy himself!
MapleHockey: Oui!
MarryMeRussia: ... I'm GoInG tO kIlL yOu AmERiCA
AppletopJeans: um, Little Sis, please calm down..
Scot-Scot: hey Iggy, can you open the GODDAMN DOOR?! IVE BEEN WAITING IN THE GODDAMN RAIN OUTSIDE YOUR FLAT FOR HALF AN HOUR!!
SherlockBrows: mm.. I'd chime in with, HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF, CLOSING A GODDAMN DOOR, NOOOO~
TheHero: hey Germany, do we have to go to the world meeting, considering we are literally doing it online. Right now?
Wurstundbeer:... Nien.
VoDKA!!!!!!....!: America. You're dead.
I look at the Russian who was now glaring at me and do the obvious thing. Run to York's room. She usually sleeps with a gun so I'm good. I literally slide under her bed and countdown.
3
2..
1!
Russia, who had slammed the door open was at gunpoint by a sleepy and very grumpy New Yorkian, who's eyes were the same town as the sky, an almost icy blue.
"What you bloody doing here? I need my tea.."
I snicker because in the mornings little Yank gets the cutest British drawl ever. The girl slips her gun underneath her pillow and stretches, before getting up and pulling Russia by the scarf down the hall to the kitchen. And that was why Russia ended up getting unnaturally drunk thanks to my younger sister.
A:N/ short! I have an idea.. But these are just filler chapters~~