Bickslow X Reader LEMON

~~~~Warning: Mature Content (Yes by that I do mean, You know, umm yeah... sex), multiple sexual acts, Daddy kink, swearing. ( not sure what else)~~~~

*Your POV*

Ever since the thunder legion had joined the guild there had been more havoc than ever especially after laxus up and left on a mission leaving them in our care. And lucky for me I was the target for Bickslow to torment. "Go babies" I heard him say yet again today and his 'babies' lifted you up in the air making you yelp. you gasped trying to push your tiny skirt down as he was under you it was easy for him to get a good view of your not so subtle, lacy panties. "Ugh put me down" you pleaded trying to get out of the grasp that was holding you up "now why would I do that when im getting such a good veiw down here?" He sarcastically asked looking up my skirt. You blushed crimson and tryed to kick him making his babies drop you to the floor.

You managed to stay on your feet and looked at him still flushed dark red. "W-Why did you do that?" You stuttered out not daring to look a him. "Oh sweetheart because I wanted a look at what your hiding under your skirt, and I gotta say I like what I saw" he stated leaning into you. Your blushed darkened if that was possible. You tryed to stand your ground but every time he said something like that you would brush it off as a joke, roll your eyes and walk off. But he seemed to be getting more intimate with them and you caught yourself more than once sneaking glances, to full blown looking at his body. You hated it but his words and husky voice made you want him to touch you so bad.

At that moment you noticed how soaked just a few simple words got you. You pulled the little skirt down trying to conceal it but of course Bickslow noticed and smirked. "Hey you okay Y/N" he stated instead of asking as if he already knew the answer. To be honest he probably did but you would never admit it. That was until Gildarts smiled at you and walked over leaing against the counter infront of you in the process cutting Bickslow out of the conversation. "How are you darling?" He asked flirtatiously. You saw Bickslow behind him with a look of jelousy plastered on his face it almost made you suprised. 'So he really does like me' you thought. This could be fun, there's nothing wrong with a little jelousy. You giggled and swayed your hips looking at Bickslow out of the corner of your eye until you shifted your eyes back to gildarts. "Oh I have been great especially now since your here" you said pushing your chest out as it looked a little too 'out in the open' with this lowcut crop top, But if it had these effects on Bickslow you decide to wear it more often.

Gildarts eyes widened at this along with the sound of Bickslow grinding his teeth. Gildarts smirked as he looked at you "so...you wanna get out of here?" he said. You frowned knowing that you would have to reject and not get to play this fun little game any more. That was until you saw Gildarts (the strongest wizard in our guild just to be clear) get thrown to the ground. You jumped back when you saw it was Bickslow who did It. "Shes mine" he growled making you blush. You knew Gildarts wasn't the one to give up straight away and he got up smirking at Bickslow. "Really is that so" Gildarts said and went to attack Bickslow which started a huge brawl throughout the guild. You could feel your heart leaping out of your chest. Bickslow was no match for Gildarts in terms of magic. You had to stop this your magic sparked and darkness covered the whole guild. You needed to make this quick. You heard the guild go quite and you let go of your hold on the dark making the guild light up again. Everyone mumbled before going back to drinking or working. You looked at Gildarts and Bickslow. Before chuckling.

They looked at you in complete confusion as you tryed to control your laughing fit that was taking over. You walked over to Bickslow. Grabbed his shirt and pulled him in slamming your lips against his he (while not missing a beat) begain kissing back. Gildarts jaw dropped and he walked out of the guild in shock. As you continued kissing him he set you on a counter and went in between your legs still atached to your lips. You heard catcalls and whistles making you snap back to reality and than you realized where you were. You blushed and hid your face in his shirt not before seeing Lucy cover wendy's eyes and look away with a blush, Natsu (your best friend) cheered you on with thumbs up and you looked up and made a shy smile at him. You yelped when Bickslow picked you up, this time himself and left his 'babies' behind. He carred you down the street making you shy as hell as you kept getting catcalls from town's folk.