25 - FIRST DATES

Sebastian picked Aria up at eight o'clock on the dot, just as he had promised. As Aria had locked the door of her apartment she could see the nerves that rippled through Sebastian's body and how his ice blue eyes widened as they locked onto her figure.

She had chosen the black dress that rippled to the ground in layers, a slit up her right leg that reveled the porcelain flesh beneath the silk material. Elizabeth had curled her hair while Scarlett had done her makeup, the two squealing like teenagers. As she descended the steps she admired him, her rouge lips curling upwards into a smile.

He wore a royal blue suit that complimented his blue eyes and raven hair which he had slicked back. He reached her, greeting her with a kiss upon her cheek and Aria failed miserably to hide her blush. "You look very handsome Sebastian." Aria smiled and Sebastian flashed her a grin that made her want to faint.

"You look absolutely stunning." Her told her, his eyes sparkling as he led her to the passenger's door of his car, opening it for her. "I guess chivalry isn't dead." Aria teased and Sebastian bowed, playing along. "Anything to please m'lady."

Throughout the journey Aria couldn't tear her eyes off Sebastian. How the moonlight shone upon him making him look like a god, how his hands moved effortlessly across the wheel as he drove and how a smile always sat upon his pink lips.

"You've been staring at me for the past ten minutes." Sebastian laughed, snapping Aria out of her daze.

"Well it's not my fault you're so pretty." Aria pouted.

"Oh so you think I'm pretty?" Sebastian questioned, arching an eyebrow.

"I think you're drop dead gorgeous." Aria said bluntly and Sebastian's laugh echoed through the car, the sound sending shivers along Aria's spine. She saw the smirk appear on his face and she leaned over, hitting him lightly on the arm.

"Hey!" Sebastian exclaimed. "No assaulting the driver."

"Well, I wouldn't want your ego getting too big now Mr Stan, would I?"

"Well I'm not to blame for that. It's you who is to blame Miss Evans."

The evening couldn't have been more perfect if it had been plucked right from a fairytale. Dinner was perfect, Sebastian had booked out the entire restaurant so it was only them two. After the perfect meal, Sebastian had surprised Aria by bringing in a band who played music while the couple danced. They didn't have an awkward silence all night, somehow always finding the most random things to speak about.

Aria knew her feelings for Sebastian was growing, and she found herself succumbing to them, not minding at all. When Sebastian had taken Aria home it was almost three am and as they stood outside her apartment, the night air nipping at their bare skin, their lips met and their bodies pressed against each other as if they were two piece of a jigsaw puzzle that had finally been put together.

•°•°•°
a/n
I know it's short, but i didnt want to try and think of conversations and stuff so this is just a brief overview