12 - MR METAL ARM

ARIA
SEBASTIAN GUESS WHERE I AM??

SEBASTIAN
WHERE??

ARIA
ON MY WAY TO THE SET OF CIVIL WAR

SEBASTIAN
HOLY SHIT IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED

ARIA
SO AM I!! YOU READY TO MEET ME??? ;)

SEBASTIAN
ARE YOU READY TO MEET ME??? ;)))

ARIA
HELL YEAH

~

Aria bounced her knee as she sat in the car beside her twin. The brunette gnawed her lip due to both nerves and excitement.

Chris took his right hand off the wheel momentarily and reached over to his sister, hitting her on the knee as he rolled his eyes. Aria glared at him and huffed.

"What was that for?" She demanded and Chris smiled slightly as he adjusted his sunglasses.

"Your fidgeting is annoying." He retorted.

"Your fidgeting is annoying." Aria mimicked, but nonetheless she stopped bouncing her knee. Silence enveloped the twins, but Chris remained smiling, knowing exactly what his twin was going to ask.

"What's Sebastian like?" She blurted out and Chris chuckled lightly, causing Aria's face to flush in embarrassment.

"What's Sebastian like?" He mimicked.

"Chris." Aria whined. "Don't be mean."

"I'm not being mean Aria. You're just really easy to wind up."

"Answer the question spangles." Aria growled playfully.

"No you little russian imp." Chris retorted and stuck his tongue out at his sister.

"Russian imp?" Aria echoed. "I'll have you know that Nikolina is a badass bitch."

"A badass bitch?"

"The baddest."

"And what team is this badass bitch?" Chris said to his sister as they neared the set.

"I can't tell you." Aria sang, folding her arms smugly. "Now answer my question: what is Sebastian like?"

"You'll know soon enough." Chris giggled.

Aria's eyebrows furrowed as she stared at her twin. "Did you just giggle?" She said, her jaw slacking.

"I was going for more of an evil laugh." Chris pouted and Aria laughed, shaking her head.

~

Sebastian sat, tapping his phone against his knee, waiting for it to buzz in the hopes that it was Aria. In a fit of nerves, he ran his hand through his hair, smooting it back as laughter reached his ears.

Turning round, Sebastian saw Anthony nearing him, a smug smile on his face. He sat down beside Sebastian; still smiling.