15 - EMO RAPUNZEL

Aria rolled her eyes and swatted Sebastian with her hand as he tried to take one of the fries that sat in her lap.

"Aria." He pouted, but Aria only smiled innocently at him.

"You, little emo rapunzel," She began and took a lock of his hair in her hand to prove her point. "Should not have been a greedy guts and eaten yours so quickly."

Sebastian shook his head as Aria let go of his hair causing it to fall in his face. He looked up at her and pouted at her, his ice blue eyes bright. Aria growled in frustration and handed Sebastian her chips causing him to grin with happiness.

"Thank you Aria." He exclaimed and leaned over kissing Aria's cheek. The brunette giggled and pushed his face away just as Elizabeth approached.

"Aw, my two small children." She teased and flopped down on Aria's knee.

"Em, ow Lizzie. Can you not please?"

Sebastian snorted as Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Aria's neck and rested her head on her shoulder like a small child. "You know you love me Aria. You can't divorce me just because you want to marry Sebastian." She teased again, poking Aria's cheek.

"Why would I marry the one armed brainwashed assassin when I have the better looking maximoff." Aria laughed.

"And don't you forget it." Elizabeth grinned.

"I feel unloved." Sebastian huffed, folding his arms.

"That's what Nikolina's for." Elizabeth snorted and Aria rolled her eyes, choosing not to comment.

"You two are as bad as each other." Aria laughed, and both Elizabeth and Sebastian turned to face the brunette.

"We are fighting for your love my sweet, and yet you refuse to defend my honour?" Elizabeth gasped, still sitting on Aria's lap. Rolling her eyes, the youngest Evans pushed Elizabeth off her knee and the young woman clapped her hand over her heart with a pout upon her face.

"Aria, I am shocked and appauled at how you deny our love Aria." Elizabeth faked cried. "And all for a shaggy haired Jon Snow wannabe."

Sebastian leaned over and wrapped his arms around Aria's shoulders,  placing his cheek upon hers. "Our love cannot be denied any longer Elizabeth. Aria and I shall wed in the summer months and then run off into the sunset." Sebastian declared poetically causing Aria to giggle at his words.

"How can I ever disagree?" Elizabeth gasped. "I shall leave you two lovers alone, goodbye my dear remember me my love." Elizabeth pleaded as she backed away, Aria struggling to stifle a laugh.

When the Olsen had left Aria turned to Sebastian who was still laughing. He threw his head back, his raven hair spilling onto the top of the chair, his blue eyes sparkling. She allwoed herself to admire him momentarily as she laughed. She memorised his sharp jawline, his perfect teeth and broad shoulders.

"Are you staring at me Miss Evans?" Sebastian teased and Aria looked down sharply, attempting to hide her blush.

"I was gazing." She mumbled.

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic." Aria corrected before bursting into laughter. This time Sebastian admired the brunette as she laughed for a reason that he was unaware of. How she brushed her curls out of her eyes as her body shook with waves of laughter.

"What?" Sebastian questioned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I was quoting the vampire diaries and you didn't even notice." The youngest Evans twin giggled and Sebastian couldn't help but smile at how bright her hazel eyes were.

"Well that's because I don't watch that show." Sebastian stated.

"I know." Ara exclaimed. "But I will fix that." She grinned.