19 - GOSSIPERS

hello again readers, I have some juicy new gossip for you all. Now unless you've been living under a rock the past couple of months you'll know that Aria Evans has been in the public eye a lot recently. She just snagged the role of Nikolina Ivanov in upcoming film Captain America: Civil war. And now things seem to be heating up on and off set.

While Aria and Sebastian have to be up close and personal on set it was beginning to look like the two may be getting as close as their on screen characters.

Until this week when Aria posted a photo on her Instagram with the caption, 'just being mellow with a melon because game of thrones is over. I'm so not going home to cry in a corner, lol no.' She went one further, and tagged game of thrones actor Kit Harington. It is known that Kit and Aria are very close and have been for many years, but are they closer than we thought?

Fans questioned both Aria and Kit if they were together, but both denied being any more than friends. Kit's former co-star and friend of the two Richard Madden became rather protective over Evans, typing a lengthy paragraph defending her when a fan became angry.

It also seems that Sebastian himself doesn't know if his co-star is dating Harington, commenting beneath the photo 'are you two together?' It has still not been confirmed but fans become more suspicious as Kit posted a photo today of him and Aria holding hands. A distinct diamond ring sat upon Aria Evans finger and rumours are circling that the two may be engaged.

Are we angry at Aria or jealous of her? After all why choose between Jon Snow and Bucky Barnes when you can have both right? We just hope she doesn't break their hearts.