"Let me guess, that was your first time drinking?" Will asked.

"No." I lied.

He scoffed. "Sure it wasn't."

Tessa didn't even bother to react - she felt so done with him. Isabelle then stood up and grabbed Clary, Cecily, and Tessa, and dragged them all onto the dance floor. Tessa felt hesitant as they all started to dance, but slowly eased into it. Maybe this won't be that bad, she thought.

* * *

"Why are you such an asshole to her?" Jace asked.

Will looked at him, surprised that he asked such a question. Him, Gabriel, and Simon, all sat in their secluded section again, a few hours after arriving. The girls - including Tessa - were absolutely wasted, which surprised him. He hadn't thought Tessa would get drunk.

"Who Tessa? You know that I don't like her." Will said.

"I know, but you go out of your way to be an asshole to her." Jace said while lighting a cigarette.

Will shrugged carelessly. "She bothers me. Her innocence bugs me."

Jace laughed and shook his head. "I don't understand you."

I don't think anyone does, Will thought to himself. He was about to say something, when all of the girls walked over to them. Clary was probably the least drunk out of the four of them. They all threw themselves down on the couches.

"What time is it?" Isabelle slurred.

"Midnight." Gabriel replied.

"I'm tired, Gabe." Cecily whined, draping herself on him.

Will gagged, and Jace shot him an amused smirk.

"Me too. I don't feel so good either." Tessa groaned.

"We should probably take them home." Simon sighed.

Him, Jace, and Gabriel all stood up simultaneously and picked up their girlfriends who were half falling asleep in their arms. They then looked between Will and Tessa.

"There's no way in hell I'm carrying her." Will said, annoyedly.

"Stop being a bitch and pick her up." Gabriel rolled her eyes.

Will gave him the finger, but groaned and stood up. He walked over to Tessa and picked her up bridal style, while she spoke nothingness to herself. God, kill me now, Will thought to myself. Tessa locked her hands around his neck, as Will carried her toward the doors of the club. They all walked outside of the club, and Will set Tessa down the ground.

She giggled. "Thank you, Jem."

"Who the fuck is Jem?" Will raised an eyebrow.

Tessa gasped. "Jem! Don't use that kind of language."

Will only swore under his breath and rolled his eyes. God, she annoyed him.

* * *

Kylie Jenner as Isabelle Lightwood

Alberto Rosende as Simon Lewis