We're Majorly Outnumbered But Still Win

Start from the beginning

"Okay, do whatever, but be prepared to kick their butts tonight." I instructed, and the team smiled before departing.

I started to walk toward our cabin, to figure out our battle plan for tonight. I reached the cabin, knowing full well I was being followed. The couch molded to fit my back as I layed down. "Why don't you come out? I know you're there, Thalia and Nico."

They walked out from the shadows, their faces filled with shock. "Yeah, just because one of you is a Hunter and the other thrives in darkness doesn't mean I can't hear you. Plus, I can sense you. Now, what do you want?"

"Well, we were wondering who you were. You see, we have a friend who joined Chaos three years ago. Pontus had stolen everyone's memories and created a fake. Although, for some reason ours were still there, along with Chiron and Grover. We were wondering if it was you." Thalia explained and I sat up.

They remembered.

"What was his name?"

"Perseus Jackson. He prefers Percy, and I call him Kelp Head. He calls me 'Pinecone Face' and Nico 'Death Breath.'"

Nico came closer. "Have you seen him? To prove that we are not saying this to get you to reveal yourself, I'll tell you this. When he went to follow Thalia on her quest with Zoë, Grover, and Bianca, I told him that I'd make something up to tell Chiron. My exact words were 'I'll make something up. I'm good at that. Go on!'" I nodded.

"I met him for the first time after he recovered the Golden Fleece and I came back to life. He said 'I'm Percy, you're safe now.' Then he asked who I was and I said 'I am Thalia, daughter of Zeus.'"

"All right, I believe you." I rose.

"So you'll tell us who you are and where he is?" Nico looked hopeful. So did Thalia. They must have missed me as much as I had missed them.

I reached up and took off my hood. "Does this help?" They smiled. Thalia even started to cry.

"Kelp Head. Why in Hades would you leave?" They ran at me and attacked me. I wrapped my arms around both of them.

"O-okay. Uh, hi. I missed you too. Now get off." I pushed them away. "If you want to find out why, talk to Chiron, Grover, or anyone on the team. I don't want to keep explaining."

"Fine." Nico grinned. "It's good to have you back. Even if it's because we'll be at war soon."

I sighed. "Yeah."

"Oh, and Percy?" I looked at Thalia. "You're going down tonight."

I laughed. "You just tell yourself that. Everyone on my team is a Primordial. Scared?" She threw back her head and chuckled.

"Not a chance. The Camp and Hunters combined equals about 200. You should be the one scared."

"Sure I am. Now, shoo. Can't let you know my plan, can I?" Nico smirked.

"Bye. But you do know I can shadow travel, right?"

"And you do know that I can enchant this place to make you grow into an old man if you do, right?" That got him. "Now really, go. And you know to not tell anyone who I am. If you do, I'll have to kill you."

They left. Planning time.

Dinner went by quickly. Everyone was pumped up. I could tell that the campers and the Hunters thought they would crush us. They'll be surprised.

The fake me was still turqouise. He had realized it wouldn't come out.

Dinner ended, Chiron made his usual speech and the tables filled with armor and weapons. My team grabbed our own weapons and conjured up armor and shields. I pressed Tyson's watch and the shield sprang open. We were ready.