We're Majorly Outnumbered But Still Win

A/N: Dedicated to Think_Inspiration because I got the idea for part of the prank from her story 1,000 things to do at Camp Half-Blood.

We're Majorly Outnumbered, But Still Win

It was epic. That's all I have to say.

We slammed open the door to our cabin, clutching our stomachs and doubling over in laughter. Beckendorf landed face-first into his bunk and was visibly shaking from laughter. All of us were.

I suppose I should explain, shouldn't I?

Well, we had just gotten back from pranking the phony. We got the help of Connor and Travis. We had many ideas, but we decided on changing him into a mermaid in his sleep and putting him in a tank in the middle of the dining pavilion. We may have locked it and enchanted it so that only one of us could open it too. That would be a surprise for everyone tomorrow morning.

We rigged his cabin so that his bed would swallow him and that every time he walked through the door in the next few days, he would get drenched with syrup. Oh, we can't forget the best part. The water would color his skin turquoise, which he wouldn't be able to get out for a few days.

Yeah, you could say we had fun.

Bang, bang, bang! "Let me out!" Bang, bang, bang!

We had just walked into the mess hall. There was a crowd of campers surrounding the tank. They seemed to have a line to try and open it, all wanting to save the "Savior of Olympus."

It was hilarious. There he was, swimming around in the tank. Did I mention we had enchanted the water to make him move around like he was performing ballet underwater? Well, we did.

He did not look happy.

After rolling on the floor for about ten minutes, Silena finally caved and unlocked it. He burst out of the water and fell to the ground, his tail dissolving back into legs.

That's when everyone started laughing at his skin.

"What? What are you laughing at?" He shakily stood up and looked at his skin. "Ahhhhhh!" He screamed and ran out of the hall, most likely heading for the showers to try and wash it out. You could almost see his tail between his legs.

We slowly made our way to our table, still recovering. We sat down and ate after burning food for Chaos. We had just finished our food when a silver arrow whizzed past my ear and stuck itself right in between Zoë and Bianca.

We all looked up, unfazed and saw dozens of girls dressed in silver clothes. The Hunters of Artemis had arrived.

"What the Hades? You're alive?" The lieutenant barked and stormed over to our table. Thalia Grace got right into Zoë's face.

"Good to see you too. I hope you have taken good care of the Hunters." Zoë smiled, her mouth full of food. As you have probably figured out by now, she has changed much from her old proper self. I liked this version of her better.

The rest of the Hunters got over their shock and gathered Zoë and Bianca into a large group hug. I smirked. Predictable.

"Bianca?" A ghostly whisper flew through the air. "You're alive? How--" Nico emerged from the shadows as his voice broke.

Bianca left the Hunters. "Hey, Nico. You look grown up." She had tears in her eyes. They rushed at each each other and hugged.

"But, you were dead? I saw your ghost!" Nico stared at her in amazement.

"Chaos. All you need to know." They hugged again but before Bianca could walk back to our table, Nico grabbed her hand and dragged her to his. I let him, knowing they needed some time to catch up. We finished our food and got up.