Write On Me (Part Two)

Write On me (Part Two)

Quil

"What the hell do you mean you don't have good news, is she okay or not?!" Jacob asked through gritted teeth and tear stained cheeks.

Our worlds were falling apart with every passed. Jared and Sam had been in there with Paul and Jess and we were out here, clueless as to what was going on.

Mr. and Mrs. Raster had been gone for the majority of the day, talking about going out and picking up Jessica's birthday cake and gifts for later. But if only they knew what was happening behind that door. Their lives would be crushed. But when the Cullen Doctor came out and gave us grim expressions, not just I but all of our hearts sank.

We didn't have to worry about Paul, he'd be okay in about an hour or so. But it was Jess. Our little human girl who had just died a little over an hour ago from falling down into a slit of two boulders, who also came back to life by a jolt of lightning, only to be fried from the inside out. Her odds weren't looking good to us, but somehow we were clinging on to hope.

It was her eighteenth birthday for crying out loud! She hadn't been eighteen for merely eight hours before this all went to hell. It was so heartbreaking to see her the way she was, when she was being ran off to the house, by Jared.

"Jessica, she's breathing. But her organs have collapsed. Her body had been fried from the inside," the doctor had announced as he took off his gloves and tucked them into his scrubs. "It won't be long now before she stops breathing altogether."

More tears fell, the entirety of the wolf pack had been in tears. She was going to be gone in the matter of minutes and no one was doing anything about it, not even thinking about having her changed into a vampire just to keep her around.

The world of La Push would never be the same without her; she wasJess. She meant something to all of us, and then some. It was so depressing to find someone so kind hearted and selfless, being caught in such a situation as that one. Someone like her deserved life, not like most of us. She had so much more to see and learn.

I released Jake just so I could hold myself together but it was of no use considering that I had broken down. Knees hitting the ground at the same time, tears fell and my chest was shaking.

Our lives were over without her. No more seeing her jumping up and down, walking around with a pep in her step. That smile would not surround us when we had bad days. Nor would her personality sail around like a flower floating on a sea of silk. Making us fall in love with everything she ever did.

We all needed someone like Jess in our lives. We needed our Jess, but she was gone. And there would never be another like her.

Ever...

"Where's Paul? Is he healing properly?!" Leah asked urgently. As if Jess hadn't been the only person affected by all of this. She wanted to have him feel included.

"When can we say our goodbyes?! I need to see her." Jake added. He walked around me as his skin tone had gone pale. But none of us knew why exactly.

"Say goodbye to who?"

That voice came from elsewhere, and I was afraid that I was going insane. Someone who was pronounced breathing, but dead in other words; it was next to impossible to be hearing her. And then I looked up, just like clockwork, I thought maybe I really was going crazy.

No limping, no deadness in her voice, just a small shadow working its way towards the front door. Elegance is what I was staring at, and when such a shadow stopped at the entrance, it was like I was seeing a ghost all over again.

Her eyes twitched in two different colors. A snow grey, and a threatening yellow. It was as if I had yet believed that was her standing there in the door. Like I needed more than just her voice to prove me wrong.

Her legs stepped out first, then the rest of her came to light, and Jake's breathing had been wavered. I or the the others, had not seen burned, tainted skin. We didn't see any blood spewing from her body. She was however, clothed in a long white dress, and her skin seemed darker. An ominous glow sat there on the surface. As she walked, her eyes twitched those same two colors. It made her look like death. And I felt like it was an understatement only because she literally had been standing there like she hadn't been considered dead for that past three hours.

Our human Jess didn't seem so human when her eyes glowed that way, or the way she walked. She didn't halt until she was in front of Embry and Seth either. And to see Seth shaking like that, he had been ready to jump at the opportunity to wrap his arms around her, as tears fell continuously down his face.

"Seth," she whispered, she was just inches from his body. His right leg had been bouncing as we all kept an eye on her. When you're supposed to be dead, but come alive once, and look like a goddess of death the second time. Who knew what really happened. She was there! "You're allowed to hug me."

Not a moment longer, did he put those shaking legs to good use. Because he basically bulldozed himself into her and she engulfed him in the most intimate hug.

... Embry joined, then I did, then Leah and Emily ran to her as if she had been gone for a decade. It felt just like that, the last few hours. Although no one was going to question it, later would be the right time. I pulled away, and we all took a step back.

It was Jacob's turn, and the space between them had been stale, until Jake broke it and ran to her. Enveloping her in the biggest hug since he still remained two sizes bigger than her. And while we watched the moment between the two, tears fell onto Jess's cheeks, and that was when I noticed what those tears were doing to her skin.

They were forming little jolts. Little yellow flashes of light bounced, also leaving black like veins, but soon after that they disappeared...

Her eyes, I acknowledged. But what just happened, I didn't witness everyday. What in the world is going on?!

Although I didn't want to ruin the moment, it seemed like Bella was the person to do that. And she didn't even have to say a word, Jess opened her eyes from the moment Jake and her were sharing, and just laid eyes on her.

Her eyes blazed.

She shook it off after about three seconds, then looked at everyone and noticed three people were not in sight.

And the first question that came out was what had our nerves drive us into more anxiety as we all looked at one another.

"Where's Paul?"

***

HEY EVERYONE!!! ❤️

Thank you all so much for reading WILL NEVER SETTLE FOR A QUILEUTE BOY!

I am literally so grateful for everyone who has been reading and commenting, and voting for this story, you are all truly awesome. You are all the main reason for why I'm still writing this book!

Now that we have neared the end of PART TWO of Write On Me. I just wanted to inform all you awesome fans that there are actually three parts to this Chapter. (Because I decided that I want to make it the best and the longest!)

So thank you All again for the dedication for continuing to follow this story and there are more surprises to come, I SWEAR!

So vote, comment your thoughts, become a fan & follow. And even request your own novels!

I love you guys all so much.

❤️💋 Khadijah.