When JAElousy strikes

Start from the beginning

“I’m just asking. No need to get mad. Come on get out of the car. We are late already and I hate to say this but we are going to get their attention once we go inside.”

“Yeah, besides I’m starving. I didn’t eat anything for the past two hours just so I could eat everything they serve on this party.” Kibum groaned and glared at Changmin.

“Okay, sorry I know there’s no need to mention my eating habits,” he rolled his eyes heavenwards, “but hey, we’re not going to leave you on your own. Trust me. But if ever you look beside you and you can’t find me, you know I’m just in the buffet table.”

Jaejoong and Yunho laughed but Kibum didn’t find it amusing and just glared at him. “Okay guys, let’s go in. I am more than ready to party.” Yoochun said excitedly as he fix his vest and his fedora.

Junsu pouts and looked at his brother, silently pleading to let him go home. “Well, let’s just go in and greet the celebrant. We can stay for a little while and eat. Besides, it’ll be a waste to go home since we’re here already.

“But hyung~”

“No more buts! Let’s go!” Kibum grabbed Junsu’s hand and went inside the manor.

❤ ❤ ❤

“Oh my God sun they’re looking this way!” Junsu whispered to Kibum.

“Get your hands off of my shift, I can’t breathe. And stop acting weird you’re making it more awkward.” Kibum whispered back.

“So uhm, what are we doing standing on the doorway?”

“Shut up, Shim!”

“The hell! I’m just asking, Jung!”

“Well, as you can see, the room is packed and I can’t find Bo Ah-sshi.”

“Why do we have to look for her?” Junsu grunted.

“Because we have to greet her first.”

“What are you guys doing standing here?” Yunho asked.

“Uh, we’re just looking for Bo Ah-sshi, hyung.”

“Oh, you guys can go and eat first. I’ll just greet her and her parents.” Kibum gave him a dirty look, “So you’re going to leave us on our own?”

“Of course not! I’ll just give her our presents, meet her parents and go back to you.”

“Wait, why are you going to meet her parents?” Yoochun asked as he brush-off his vest.

“Dad asked me to meet them.”

“Dad? Why?”

“Oh, they’re on that table. See you guys later.”

“Yah!” Kibum frowned, “Did he just brushed me off?”

“Whatever, let’s go and grab something to eat.” Changmin said as he happily made his way to the buffet table.

“I’ll go find an empty table, wanna go with me, Junsu?”

❤ ❤ ❤

“Oh my God! Is that Jaejoong-oppa?”

“Where?”

“There! On that table! Oh my gosh, he is so HOT!”

“So handsome!”

“So beautiful!”

“WHAT?”

“I mean, he’s so freaking gorgeous! How did Bo Ah manage to convince him to attend her party? He always turns down anyone’s invitation before, right?”