One

I sat in my car that was parked in the student lot at school. I was waiting for my brother Alex to stop talking to his friends so we could get home. It was Friday and I had some sort of plans tonight with my friends. I started to get anxious as my fingers lightly tapped the steering wheel. I looked out the passenger side window to see my brother standing in the parking lot with his group of guy friends. I rolled my eyes and went to look through my phone. I hadn't realized how focused I was on my phone until I heard a knock on the window. I lightly jumped to see Alex, Finally. He opened the door and quickly sat down. But as I was about to start the car I heard the back doors open and 3 guys pile in, in the back seat. These were Alex's best friends.

"Hey Arianna!" Two of the guys shouted as they sat down, those two guys were Ethan and Nate. The third person kept quiet, that was Ethan's twin brother Grayson Dolan.

"Hey" I said looking at them through the rear view mirror. I saw Grayson quickly look at me and look away with an annoyed and disgusted look. Their is something strange about Grayson, he seems like the nicest guy if you saw him when he's around his friends but when he's around me he's this hateful cold hearted ass hole. I have never hated someone so much until I met him and I feel like the feelings are mutual. The tension between us can be cut with a knife, I feel bad because it makes everyone around us feel uncomfortable but I can't control the way he chooses to act around me.

The car ride was filled with awkward silence and music lightly playing in the background while Grayson looks out the window with anger washed over his face. My hand turned the knob of the radio, making the music louder. I saw Ethan and Nate lightly bobbing their heads back and forth as the music played. Alex quickly looked back to see them getting into the song, he lightly laughed before following what they were doing. But Debby downer Grayson remained in the same position with the same facial expression the whole entire time.

We had finally pulled up to the house after what felt like 2 hours trapped in a car with Grayson was actually only 15 minuets. I parked the car and the guys all jumped out before running into the house. I followed close behind before I felt someone pull me back.

"It's not very nice when you don't say hi to someone, Arianna" i hear Grayson whisper in my hear. I quickly pushed him off of me and walked into the house. I can't stand this guy, I just wish he wasn't my brothers best friend so I wouldn't have to be around him this much.

I stood in the kitchen making myself a sandwich while Alex and his friends were in the living room watching TV. I saw Grayson laughing and I heard him cracking jokes but as soon as I walked in the smile faded and he became quiet. That caused everyone to look at me.

"What were you doing in there?" Alex asked me.

"Making a sandwich" I said before sitting next to Ethan on the couch.

"You didn't make me one?" Alex asked before giving a sad face so I would make him one. As I was about to get up I heard Grayson let out a light scoff. I usually brush off Grayson's snide remarks and obnoxious sound effects but something about him today was really getting on my nerves.

"Is there a problem, Grayson?" I asked and he looked up at me shocked that I said something. He is so used to me just ignoring him or giving him rude looks, I rarely actually fight back.

"You're just a little fireball today aren't you, Arianna" he said as he licked his lower lip before giving me this little evil smirk. He knew he was bothering me and he knew he was making me angry but he feeds off of that. It's what he wants.

"You do understand you are in my house so if you want to be a dick you can leave" I told him walking a little closer. He lightly shook his head before looking me dead in the eyes.

"The last thing I want to do is to be around you I'm here for Alex." He said before sitting back showing that he was done with this conversation. I gave him the nasties look, I mean that was all I could do, if I could hit him I would but I won't. I just looked at him and said "asshole" and he looked back at me.

"Don't you have some book to read?" He asked and I fired back because I wanted the last word in this argument.

"Don't you have some girl to fuck!" I shouted before walking up to my room leaving him with nothing else to say.