Prologue

"Jimin." I say. "Is that really you?" I ask. I dont know is he Jimin but i am really sure. His voice is same and he is blind.

"Who is Jimin?" He says. "You.. your voice..and you blind." I say.

"His name is Jaehee. He is my brother and i am Minho. I think you have the wrong person and house." Minho...the boy just now say.

"No dont lie. I know you are Jimin. Jimin! This is me Ji Eun." I say and cry.

"You just get inside my house without permission. Who you think who you are! Get out!" Jae hee yells.

I am starled . Maybe it just a coincidence his voice is same like Jimin and he is blind. But it cant be. I am really sure he is Jimin.

"You want me to call the guards to drag you out fron this house or get out from this house willingly." Jaehee say sternly.

"I am very sure you are Jimin. Taehyung gives me the address here. Although i am blind i know your voice really well. You give your eyes to me and thats why you are blind." I say.

"Nonsense! My brother never give his eyes to anyone. He is blind since he is on high school. Who the hell is Taehyung. Please give respects to us. My brother wants to take a rest and you just pissed his of. Can you get out and dont even come here again. " Minho say.

"You think only your Jimin have such voice like me. You think only your Jimin is blind. Good luck to find your Jimin. By the way dont meet us again. We even dont know who are you. Some crazy woman. What a pathetic." Jaehee spat.

I feel hurt and get out from the house and start crying.

I check my phone... 10 missed calls from Hyungjae. He must be worried.

I call him.

"Ji Eun! Where are you? I am really worried you know." Hyungjae say.

"Sorry. I just go to the address by myself. " i say.

"Oh my Ji Eun! You know Taehyung calls me just now and said that he gives the wrong address!"

"Wrong address!" I scream.

"I already arrive here! I thought i meet Jimin just now but i meet some random blind guy that have the same voice as him. " i say and burst into tears again.

This is the same like the preview that i give at book 1

So i hope you guys really enjoy it

Comment about you guys opinion

Vote and comment