BTS Suga x Male!Reader

Title: Finally (Your Pov)

     SoulMate AU: in which your soul mate feels what you feel

________________________________

Exhausted.. The one thing I almost always felt. I'm an up and rising singer/rapper/dancer. Basically the whole package. I'm 183 cm, 68kg, and am about to turn 20. I can do aegyo, I can sing, I can dance, I can rap, I can also be charismatic and sexy. I debuted after being scouted by BigHit. But the one thing I can't do is find my soul mate. Well at least that's what I had thought..

I brushed aside my jet black hair, and blinked trying to shake away the exhaustion. All of the signs for my soulmate were pointing to a fellow idol. I didn't know if it was a male or female, and I didn't care. From what I could tell from this soul mates personality was they were very busy, hardworking, and often pushed themselves to the brink of exhaustion, staying up and not eating enough.

I hadn't even met my soul mate, and yet I was ready to scold them about being too careless.

"[M/N]-sshi, 5 minutes.." Came a voice from my right.

"Alright!" I answered. Being a monster rookie is pretty amazing. Except the no soulmate part.

I felt a stinging sensation on the back of my head and widened my eyes due to the pain. I felt like my head was about to split open.

"Shit, what happened to them?" I asked as I became increasingly worried about my soul mates health. There was a loud commotion in the hall as PDs and VJs nervously and worriedly call staff and members of the group, I think was BTS?  Yea it was BTS I can see Jungkook from here.

I made my way to the dressing run and peered at my sunbaenims. My eyes widened once more as I saw a mint-haired male laying on his back, his breathing deep yet the sound was hollow. I knew, the moment I saw his other group members holding his hand and looking nervously at his head, he was my soul mate.

"[M/N]-sshi you can not go in there right now, you have a stage!"

"[M/N]-sshi! You should get ready, he's fine!"

Despite the protests of the other occupants of the room I hurriedly made my way to the mint. I tapped on the shoulder of one of the members.

"Kookie, what happened?" Ah did I forget to mention that Jungkook of BTS is my best friend? Sorry.

"[M/N] don't you have a stage? Suga-hyung just fainted, we told him he was working too hard!" He muttered as he turned back to stare at Suga.

"[M/N]-sshi! You must get on stage!"

"Cancel it!" I yelled at the girl, as she continued tugging on my sleeve. Making her let go, frightened.

"You can't just-"

"I can and I will cancel and future stages, until my soul mate is better," I stated.

Silence.. Then the staff began muttering about the cancelation, and BTS moved out of the way as I started to walk towards Suga.

"You fucking idiotic, soulmate, don't ruin your health, you'll ruin mine as well." I muttered as I sat beside him.

"I'm still your hyung and sunbae,
[M/N] what your tone." came a quiet reply. I squeezed Suga in a hug when I realized he had woken up.

"You can't be my hyung if you die, so take of yourself Suga." I whispered into his collar bone. He tightened his grip on me and let out a deep breath.

"Anything for you soulmate."

"AWWWWW!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT UP!"

"NO [M/N], I'M SORRYYYYYYYY."

"TOO LATEEEEEEE!"

"God dammit, my soulmate is 4D."

"What's wrong with being 4D?!"

623 words

Sorry had no idea what to write 😂😂 I'll try to write another better suga one.