Memories (Sherlock) (Roleshot #1)

So, I'm sure a lot of you are confused about what a 'Roleshot' is, right? Well, a roleshot is simply a roleplay and a oneshot mixed together!

So I did this roleplay with Miss_Arthemis during the long drive to Louisville Kentucky and we decided to both post this! So be sure to go check out her own book of Sherlock Inserts!

And because I was in the car writing this, I had to use cellular data! And that means my replies can be really short and kinda bland to be totally honest with you loves.

But the storyline definitely makes up for it!

Okay, this might look a bit scary, but I am playing as the reader and the lovely Arthemis is Sherlock, who will be put in italics!

----------

Word count: 3202

----------

I was staring at the wall. Well, the wall that was filled with pictures, maps and notes. I've been working on this case for weeks now, and i must say, it's a hard one.

I ignored the hunger i was feeling. I had been so caught up in this case that i have not eaten. John is away with Mary somewhere, don't ask me where, i was in my mind palace when he was talking, and Ms Hudson is on a holiday. I think. Haven't paid attention.

I heard footsteps on the stairs, but i ignored it, shook my head and continued trying to crack this case.

-----

I quickly hobbled up the steps, my legs feeling like Jell-O after the long 4 miles I had just run... Ugh, I just wanted to sit down. Or take an ice bath or something! Anything to cool me down would be fantastic right now...

I finally made it up the endless 2 flights of stairs before weakly falling on the couch, not caring what the sociopath had to say about me right now.

-----

I didn't bother to look up at the person that flopped down on the couch like a fish or something. It was crystal clear who it was. And what she had done.

"You know, a shower might help." I said, but my eyes stayed focused on the wall.

-----

I let out a tired groan. "I will in a minute Sherl." I said tiredly. "Just give me a minute to cool off."

-----

"Well get some ice, that will help." I remarked, and hiding my smirk? No, too much trouble.

-----

I looked up at him and saw him smirk and I kind of ignored his last remark and focused on that smirk of his instead.

"What's that face for?" I asked in an almost teasing voice as I have him a skeptical, but also playful look.

-----

"Only the fact that there is someone i can ignore now while i crack this case." I throw my hands in the air.

"It makes no sense. It just doesn't!"

Then my stomach grumbles, but i ignore it, like I've done so many times before. Stopped counting at 51.

"How can someone possibly kill a different person if he was already dead for a week?!"

-----

I got up from the couch and went over to him, seeing how shaky his hands were...