Dear Theodosia (Sweet Melodies Side Story) (Sherlock/ Hamilton Crossover)

(This is only using a song from the musical Hamilton! You do not have to have seen the musical to read this!)

Here's the original song, because I wont be using all the lyrics!

WHOOO HOOO! 5K READS FOR THIS BOOK! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND I'M NOW #985 IN FANFICTION! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!

I seriously couldn't have done this without you guys and I couldn't be happier that this book has gained like 3k reads in the past month! It really does seem unreal to me and I seriously cant say thank you enough guys!

Oh, and random side note, a something crazy happened yesterday and I almost DIED! (Not really jk)

But if you wanna find out what happened, go over to 'This Is Me' and read all about it!

P.S READ THE 'SWEET MELODIES' SERIES BEFORE READING THIS! BECAUSE THERE IS STORYLINE FROM THAT SERIES IN THIS CHAPTER!

----------

WARNING: FLUFFY MATERIAL AHEAD! READ WITH CAUTION!

----------

*Sherlock's POV*

I'm dedicating everyday to you...

Ever since I met little Timothy, everything's changed. My whole outlook on life is different because I'm a father.. I actually have a son.

And because of that, I'm constantly holding him when I'm not at work with John, which can drive (Y/N) a little crazy sometimes, but a quick kiss (Or maybe more *Wink Wink*) always gets her, and then she'll be better. And I'm always more relieved than I should be...

Its almost like every time she asks for him, she'll leave me because I'm always working, or maybe she's still angry about... Well two years ago...

Its like there's a voice in the back of my head saying that she'll leave me at the moment she realizes I won't be a good enough father and she needs to take him away from me. God, I hope that wont happen.

I cant imagine my life without (Y/N).

When you smile... You knock me out, I fall apart, and I thought I was so smart...

I now spend as much time as I can with him. I wake up every morning to see his sweet smile and hear his cute giggles. They have given me a reason to live, Timothy and (Y/N). They've given my life meaning, a reason to live it. I can live life with a newfound purpose... To protect my family. To love them. To provide for them, cherish them when times are hard....

The old me would've rolled his eyes and said forget it.

But that was the old me...

You'll come of age with our young nation. We'll bleed and fight for you, we'll make it right for you...

I know that this means that I have another weakness... People say I have to many when really, I only have two. They're the two that I would give everything for and I would rather die then put in any danger whatsoever.

I cant live without my beautiful (Y/N) or my precious Timothy.

They both have changed me, made me a better person and I can now feel again.

I haven't been able to do that in years and I never thought I would after the fall. Because I never thought that I would have a son waiting for me when I came back and now in a few weeks, my life has turned into this...

What else could I ever need?

And they were the things I needed to protect now. Not only from Moriarty, but from anything that might harm them. I cant live with the thought of them getting hurt.

So I won't let happen. Not ever.

You'll blow us all away. Some day, some day. Yeah, you'll blow us all away...

And I know one day that he'll grow up. Go to school, make friends, and he won't be a son I can hold in my arms because he'll be all grown up. But, I can see it now. A kind personality, a brilliant mind... He'll be perfectly imperfect. That's all I could ever want.

I want him to live a life that counts. Not one like the one I was living...

Oh, when you smile I am undone... My son... Look at My son! Pride is not the word I'm looking for.

I don't know what it is about being a dad that makes me feel the way I do... I have a child to raise, to see grow up, all with (Y/N) by my side. What else could I ask for?

This is the last place I expected my life to be.

If we lay a strong enough foundation, we'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you...

I know that this will lead a different life than one I ever thought... Having a family with (Y/N) and potentially having the honor to call her Mrs. Holmes... And then our little Timothy will have both parents with his name. We would be a real family then. I don't know why didn't ask her to marry me sooner, but maybe I wasn't supposed to. Maybe it was destined to be this way?

Maybe on day she would be my wife so we can live together until the end of our days. Until death do us part...

And that's all I could ever want...

----------

Hey everyone! If you're voting for my new fanfic 'The Beauty and the Beast' this year in the Fiction Awards, there are a few things I need to clear up.

#1. To vote, use the Vatican_Cameos221 username so you vote for the right story!

#2. Vote in both the categories 'Best Fanfiction' and 'Best Of The Undiscovered'

#3. Tell people about it so maybe my new book can win in one of the categories!!!!!

Thank you!

And sorry if this one was bad or too short, I really thought this would be a good one to write for all of you guys reading the 'Sweet Melodies' series. But this one was actually really hard to write! Honestly, this had to be the hardest one shot I ever had to write. But hopefully it came out okay, because I'm being hard on myself and stressing out a little too much on this one...

So tell me what you guys thought about it! I would love to hear your feedback!