Author's Note | Please Read

Authors Note:

Authors Note:

Before I even start, if you were hoping for some cliche 'Bad Boy' book then I'm sorry to inform you this book is anything but cliche. And no it's not some love pentagon because I honestly hate love triangles for all that matters. Although I have written one, doesn't mean I'm a big fan of them.

If you were hoping for something like that then I suggest you don't read this book.

For those of you who actually want to read a non-cliche book then please continue.

When I first thought about this book, I thought about how society basically labels you. I really thought of the term 'Bad Boy.' What makes a guy a 'Bad Boy?' Is it the name? Or is it that bad boy attitude? How exactly do you label someone a bad boy?

In this book I'm trying to show how a group of teenagers with completely different personalities and race group can prove that just because society labels us for our looks, ethnic group, race, and many other reasons, that doesn't mean that's who we really are.

I tried to make these characters each relatable in some way so that you readers can feel a conection that there are people just like you who get hate for the same reason as you.

In real life this is how it works:
(Remember these are just some stereotypes I've heard, doesn't mean they're true, so if you get easily offended I suggest you not reading them.)

If you wear glasses, you're a nerd.

If you don't wear glasses, you're not smart.

If you're Asian, you're smart.

If you're black, you're a thug.

If you're Muslim, you're a terrorist.

If you're white, you can't dance.

If you're a bad boy, you're super hot and mysterious. (At least that's what most of Wattpad boys are labled as).

If you're a good boy, you're boring.

And the list goes on and on. I would write them all but I think Wattpad has a certain word limit. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you to those of you who actually took the time to read this. Also if you don't mind maybe watch that video at the top, or just search it up on YouTube. It's called 'I Am NOT Black, You are NOT White.' The video actually inspired me to write this book in the first place and many other books/videos I've read/watched.

' The video actually inspired me to write this book in the first place and many other books/videos I've read/watched