Addi's POV: The Good Guy

Addison's POV:

I laid on the bed my arms apart. Neither of them have been in the room ever since. Right then, the door opened. It revealed the sexy model. He hovered me. My breath hitched in my throat. "W-what are you doing?" I asked a little stuttered.

He started kissing my neck and I let out a small moan. He then, got off of me and left. The scary guy came in. He was hot, but not as hot as the model. He has brown hair and green eyes.

He got in the same position as the model dude. He ripped my shorts and underwear, leaving my bottom part exposed. My breathe hitched in my throat and I couldn't speak. My heart rate going at an impossible speed. My eyes widened and I screamed as he entered me. He rocked faster leaving me due to my screaming and crying. He slapped me.

"Shut up or I will fuck you." He threatened going faster. He was going so hard, that he is breaking me. He was going so fast, that I was bleeding. I cried out and screamed not listening to him. He released inside of me before leaving me crying in pain. I couldn't move. I saw blood stains like it was a crime scene. I felt disgusted. This man better have not gotten a 19 year old pregnant. I know what he looks like.

I looked around my eye sight blurry as I blubbered at the pain. He took my virginity. I saw a small window that was small enough for my body. I heard someone pst. I looked around and spotted a little girl around my brothers age.

"Are you Addison?" She asked me. I nodded. "You and your brother need to escape tonight. He is here. He will get fucked if you don't get out of here tonight. I will teach you how to get out of those chains and when the moon is by your window, you get your brother and come back here. Got it?" She explained slowly and quietly. I nodded and my tears swelling up my cheeks. She taught me how to get in and out of the chains and unlocked the window. I put on my underwear because my shorts were ripped. My favorite shorts. Then we went to see my brother.

"Addison!" He yelled-whispered and hugged me. I missed this kid. "I'm so scared." He whispered. "I know Kade it's going to be ok. We have a plan." I said to him and kissed his forehead. We explained the plan to him and I went back to my place on the bed. The scary dude came in, got his pleasure, beat me and whipped my all over my body and left. I was crying. The model dude came in. I was scared.

"I'm sorry." He said to me. That got me in confusion. "About?....." I choked stretching the word out my throat unbelievable tight, I was surprised I could talk. "Everything. The kidnapping, raping and what I have to do." He said to me. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked in nothing but fear. "I have to rape you." He said a little ashamed. My heartbeat increased and I was officially scared. Why me? Why god? Why?

"Please. What do you want from me? All I have is my brother and my best friends. Why are you doing this?" I asked him. I couldn't move. I was scared and why is this man doing this.

"Scream like you are being hurt." He said looking at the door then back at me. "Why?" I asked a little scared. "Please I really don't want to hurt you. Just scream." He said quietly. I did exactly as he told me to do.

Then after a few minutes of screaming, he told me to shh. My voice was sore.

"Get out of here. I don't want you to get hurt. My sister gave you the plan right?" He asked me. I nodded. "Just go to the police station up the street and give them the description. They know him." He said then left. What? It was about 10 p.m. At 10:14, I have to escape. 14 minutes I get out of here.