Kaden's POV: What Did I Do Now

Kaden's POV:

I was watching Avatar when the door rung. Taylor was making chocolate chip cookies. Yum! Taylor got from the kitchen and opened the door.

"Is Kaden James Matthew here?" A deep strong voice asked. Uh oh. What did I do now?

"Uh no?" Taylor said unsure. "Why are you asking for him?" She asked. Then one of the guys shot her. I screeched and ran up to Addi's room. I was scared. Why the hell did they kill my extremely hot babysitter?! Man was she hot.

I screamed as I was grabbed by my leg and some chemical thing was over my mouth a little hard for me to breath. I took a deep breath in and knocked out.

__________

I woke up to complete darkness. Chains on my arms. Now I was officially scared. I heard crying in a corner. I looked around and I see a body.

"Are you ok?" I asked a little scared. The body turned around. It was a girl. She had long brown hair and green emerald eyes. There once was beauty, but now was replaced by bruises and cuts.

"Who are you?" She asked with a small whimper, she had an accent, well maybe to me. I'm British and she's perfectly American. "I'm Kaden, you?" I asked her.

"Hailey. H-how did you get in here?" She asked moving towards me. She got out of her chains and I was clearly shocked. These things were tight.

"I really don't know. I was at home watching Avatar then someone rung the doorbell. My babysitter went to get it. They asked her if I was there and they shot her. I ran to my sisters room and hid under her bed. Next thing I know I was grabbed by the leg, something wrapped around my mouth, and boom, I was here." I said softly and being a boy, adding the boom to it.

"Why do you have a babysitter?" She giggled. I smiled. "I almost killed our dog and burned the house down." I said with a small chuckle. Man, I loved it alone.

"Where's your sister? Does she know your gone?" She asked reaching for my chained wrist. I almost broke down when my sister was mentioned.

"I don't know. My sister was kidnapped earlier today. So I honestly don't know." I said a tear falling down my face. She held her finger and wiped it away.

"Then you are not alone." She whispered then my wrist were unchained. "What do you mean?" I asked softly as she hugged me. "My brother is here. He works for the man. He comes in here and tells me we will get out of this shit sooner or later. " She said to me.

"Do you know why he is doing it? I really need to find my sister." I said pulling away. She sadly shook her head no.

"What's your sisters name?" She asked me rubbing my back. "Addison Matthews." I said to her not knowing why I used her full name.

"She's here. I know. Trus-" She was cut off by the sound of footsteps. She chained my wrist back. When she was about to go back to her chains, but the door flew open and she froze, eyes wide.

"Hailey Hailey Hailey, what have I told you not to do. You know better I thought you a lesson before do you want me to teach you again?" The man said angrily.

"You can't do anything to me. My brother will kill you!" She yelled. A fist connected with her face and she fell to the ground. Now this scared the shit out of me. Literally I was about to pee on myself.

"Get up!" He yelled. She stood up and he grabbed her hair and pulled her and her screaming out of the room. That's when I realized, he's going to rape her.