Chapter 1

Louise stood waiting for Zoe to answer the door, Darcy was waving her fairy wand in excitement, they hadn't seen each other in ages. As the door handle turned Louise started squealing with joy, when the best friends saw each other they leaped into each other's arms jumping around in circles, Darcy began to hug Zoe's legs as her wand played 'let it go'. The best friends were reunited!

After Louise settled in, the girls sat down on the sofa and began to catch up, whilst Darcy dressed Alfie in her fairy costumes and covered him in make-up.
"I'm so glad you came over today, it feels like it's been ages" Zoe said as she took Louise's hand and smiled.
" We have so much to talk about, thank you for inviting Darcy and I here"
"That's alright, anything for my chummy!"

"He looks like a princess" Darcy interrupted as she dragged Alfie into the living room. Alfie forced himself to smile as the girls tried their best to hold in there laughter.
"You look stunning Alfie"
"Yeah, wonderful!" The girls both looked away when they couldn't stop themselves from laughing.
As Zoe managed to control her laughing she decided to order pizza for dinner as a treat for everyone. Louise complained about the hour wait for food but after Zoe's persuasion she decided it would be worth the wait.
When the pizza arrived Zoe joked with Louise about how hot the delivery man was, however for some reason Louise seemed uncomfortable. "Are you okay, chummy?" Zoe questioned
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine honestly"
"Okay good, you had me worried for a second."
"Well actually Zoe, I...I have something to ask you, but I'm really worried you will be mad."
"What is it, you know you can ask me anything"
"So I was wondering if you would mind me going on a date later tonight, I have been talking to this man for a while and I really like him, and not trying to sound vain but I think he likes me! He lives near here and when I said I was going to Brighton, he begged to meet up. If you want to hang out I completely understand and will rearrange it to another time."
"Chummy that's amazing, I'm so happy for you, of course you can go see him, you don't have to ask my permission, so we need to choose your outfit!"
" really, awww chummy your the best" the girls jumped up from their seats and ran to the guest room, where Louise was staying, and instantly opened the suitcases. Clothes started flying across the room until there was no floor visible, then finally Zoe jumped up holding a beautiful pink dress covered in sparkles, "what about this" Zoe stood hesitantly waiting for Louise's reply. "It's perfect!" They both ran to the shoes in search for the perfect set, along with matching accessories. Once the full outfit was selected, Zoe went to sit in the hall way as Louise tried it on. A squeal of excitement came from Louise's room and Zoe stood up ready for the reveal, when the door opened both of their faces lit up and their smiles were massive. "You look beautiful!"
"Thank you Zoe, omg I completely forgot to ask, would you look after Darcy for me? She will be going to bed in an hour so she won't be much hassle."
"Don't worry, I've got it covered, Darcy and I will have a great evening"
Louise leaned into Zoe for a hug before she whispered thank you into Zoe's ear.