14: Here We Go Again

Cause I didn't think you could go
So low
Look at what you've done
You're losing me
Here's what you've won
---

Justin's POV

Sick, I felt sick.

The photograph I was staring at was of me and Hailey taken only hours before. The photograph was completely misleading, Our lips were intwined and it looked like I was holding her waist, when in reality, I was preparing to shove her off, but who would believe that?

Definitely not Selena.

The gossip sight had twisted the story and the headline read.

Bye, Bye Selena, Hello Hailey!

I couldn't bring myself to read the article, it was going to be some bullshit, twisted story which was nothing but the truth. I squeezed my eyes shut and rubbed my temple with my free hand.
"Justin, are you alright?" Kendall took at seat next to me and peered over to see my phone screen.
"Oh, Justin." She said, sadly as her hand rested on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry."
"I-it's over." I mumbled. "She won't take me back now."
"You never know, you could talk to her?" Kendall suggested.
"It's no use." I said in defeat. "She barely trusts me as it is."
"Don't give up, you love her."
"She won't believe the truth." I sigh. "I've lied to her too many times."
"She knows how crazy Hailey is." Kendall said with a reassuring smile.
"Uh." I scratched the back of my head. "She, she doesn't know."
"Justin." Kendall huffed at me. Before I could reply, my phone began buzzing in my hand and my sweet angel's caller ID popped up on my phone.

Her caller ID photo was the cutest, she was in one of my shirts, makeup - less and smiling, not smiling, grinning. She had the worlds most addictive smile. I loved seeing her smile because it meant that she was happy. But that was all about to change.

I was about to loose her and for good this time.

Sucking in a deep breath, I held the receiver to my ear.
"How could you do this to me, again?" She sobbed down the phone as my heart shattered into a million pieces hearing her cry.
"Selena it's not what it looks lik-"
"Save it Justin." She snapped. "I don't want to hear your excuses. The photo is very self explanatory." She huffed. "I'm calling to tell you it's done, we're done, forever." She said, her voice cracking. She didn't leave a moment for me to speak, she kept rambling, her voice cracking and then she would sob.
"Sel-"
"Don't contact me again." She mumbled before ending the call.

My heart shattered into millions of pieces

I felt wet, hot tears rolling down my cheeks. It was done, forever. She wasn't taking me back now and she definitely wasn't going to listen to what I had to say. She'd call them bullshit excuses anyway and she has every right not to believe me because of my track record but I wish she would just listen to me.