"Don't say you didn't enjoy it, you were kissing back." I said, winking at her blushing face. God, my Mate was so cute, and she always were, even when we were just kids.

"Shut up, Marcus!" She said, blushing even more.

"Vincent !!!!" I heard Mrs.Hernandez say, when Vincent walked in.

"Hey guys." He said, holding his two year old daughter, Whitney and his four year old son, Matt.

Renee, Vincent's wife/mate walked in, with another baby bump. "YOUR PREGNANT AGAIN?!" Mrs.Hernandez exclaimed in happiness.

Renee smiled, her face glowing, just as a pregnant mother would be like. I wonder if Maria would be like that when she becomes the mother of my pups....

"And who is this?" Vincent said, curiously.

"My best friend, Natasha." I said, slinging my arm around her shoulder.

I could feel Maria's eyes burning on the back of my head, but I wanted to get her jealous, just so I can boost my ego. Joking, joking.

"Hello," Natasha said shyly. Since when was she shy....?

"Hi Natasha!" Renee chirped, loudly, and smiled.

"Hi Renee!" Natasha exclaimed.

'Where is she?' I heard HIM say in my head.

'At Maria's,'

'Alright, I'll be there.'

Natasha's POV

They were all so friendly around here, I couldn't help but seem like I was actually wanted. We all laughed while eating dinner, like we knew each other for years, well actually they knew each other for years, I just came into the picture.

"So once when Maria and Marcus were younger.." Ricardo started and Maria and Marcus groaned, while everyone started laughing.

"They used to go around to random people and start pulling on their pants, and saying random gibberish. One time the man's pants fell, and let's just say, he gave is a really bad view."

Everyone started bursting out laughing, it was a really fun time. Until the fun stopped when the doorbell rang.

"Natasha sweetie, be a dear and check who's at the door please?" Mrs.Hernandez said, smiling widely. I felt kind of suspicious.

"Um, alright.." I trailed off and went to the front door, and unlocked the lock.

"Hello?" I said, and opened the door.

Who was there made my heart leap out of my chest, my breathing speed up, and my feelings go all jumbled.

"Natasha!" He yelled, in joy.

I tackled him, and crashed my lips against his, feeling his oh-so-lovable taste. My lips moved more faster and faster against his, and our kiss turned into a make-out session against the wall.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against his, "I love you," We both said at the same time.

"Oh Natasha, I missed you so much, I needed to see you." Logan said, his eyes filled with love.

"I'm glad your here." I said, not being able to stop smiling. We kissed a little bit more, until we remembered there were people in the other room just next door.

"Uh oh....."

________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR LOGAN COMING BACK!!!!!

Here's your guys' Christmas present, I hope you guys had a fun and good Christmas, got all the presents you guys wanted. Haha. Love you all

PS. I'm writing a short romance which hopefully I'll be posting soon here's the summary and if you like it, read it! when I post it though, LOL.

There will be a couple of changes maybe, so yeah....

(ITS CALLED TOO LATE)

Sophia Lockhart was in love with Tyler Greene.

Those two were never seen anywhere without each other.

People though that they would live happily ever after with two kids living in a two story house with a white picket fence.

The normal cliché.

But when Tyler suddenly breaks up with Sophia, day after they leave highschool, Sophia decides to leave to fulfill her dream of becoming a author.

When she comes back, 4 years later, a 22 year old young woman, she finds out that Tyler is engaged. With who, you ask? Her best friend in high school. Burn.

P.P.S.

I'm working on another story, (ANOTHER ONE? You guys are probably wondering. LOL)

It's gonna be called

'Brothers Best Friends Brother'

Confusing? I know.

Here's the description (not official though)

I remember the first day I met him.

His blue/green eyes sparkled staring at me from across the table, talking to my brother, but staring intently at me. Here I was thinking that he liked me but, I was just the girl next door, who had moved in just a couple days ago.

Was it crazy if I already felt in love?

He became my brothers best friends brother....whom I'm in love with.

P.S.S I might upload a mini Christmas story tomorrow or later tonight (LOL AFTER CHRISTMAS I KNOW) the description sort of is here. (it's a brothers bff story xD )

' "Well then, AJ, looks like we're under the mistletoe." He said, a bit too huskily and leaned down closer and closer to me.

My heart skipped a beat when he was only a couple inches away from my lips, his warm breath fanning across my lips. I tilted my head up to meet his lips halfway. Sparks flew as I felt like I was in heaven.

Now, I'm really glad I put up that mistletoe.'