"Ow!" I yelped, when his hand twisted my wrist the wrong way. My left wrist wasn't even fully healed yet. "M- My wrist! Ow, Funaki, it's still injured right now!"

"Tell me the truth." He said, ignoring my pained cries. "Who's your boyfriend?"

"Le-Let go!" I yelled, pushing him away roughly. He stumbled back a few steps but only yanked my wrist along with him.

Oh shit! That hurts!

My wrist was on fire. I squeezed my eyes shut. Ugh, the throbbing pain filled my mind. It was all that registered. I'd never dealt with much pain before, except for that one incident with the knife.

"Funaki-" I gasped. "Rika!"

Minoru was wrenched away from me, and the tight grip around my wrist was gone. I took a deep breath, as the pain slowly ebbed away.

"What the-" Minoru said, regaining his balance. "What do you think you're doing, Haninozuka?"

Mitsukuni stood next to me with a very serious expression. His right hand curled gently around mine. They were so completely different. Minoru was rough and pushy, while Mitsukuni was sweet and gentle.

I leaned against him, taking another deep breath. "Mitsukuni," I whispered in silent relief and slight joy. He glanced at me then squeezed my hand. "You alright?"
I nodded.
"Don't interfere, Haninozuka." Minoru said, glaring and stepping forward. "I'm Rika's fiancee."

"And what, that gives you the right to hurt her?" Honey replied in a sharp voice. His eyes narrowed into a dark expression I'd never seen before. "Since you're her fiancee, doesn't that mean you should respect her and love her even more? Come on, Rika. Let's go to the nurse's office."

"Wha-"
Honey tugged on my arm gently and smoothly led me away from Minoru. When I turned, I saw him glaring at us in seething rage. His eyes said enough: I won't forgive you for this.

I looked away, swallowing. Things were just going from bad to worse with Minoru. What more could possiblyhappen?

Honey was silent. Our linked hands dangled in between us as I kept pace with him. "Um, Mitsukuni? Are you alright?" I tilted my head to try and catch his eyes.

"Hurting you," His hand tightened around mine. "Unforgivable." "Mitsukuni," I said, but he was silent after that.

The nurse wrapped up my wrist to the point that I couldn't move it. Then she sat me down at an empty desk and plopped a bag of ice on my wrist.

"Sit there and don't move. You sprained your wrist, and you didn't ice it at all?" She said with a sigh. There were so many nurses and doctors here! Ah, Ouran is for the rich after all.

"Now the injury is even worse than before," I mumbled quietly, lying my head down in my arms. The ice was really cold on my wrist.