"What's that hammer for then?" Honey asked, pointing at the larger one.
"That one is for the bigger kids." The guy said with a smile. "This small one will do for you."
"I want to use that one though." Honey grinned innocently.
The guy picked up the hammer and handed it over reluctantly. "Here, I'll let you pick then. This one might be too heavy for you though." Honey took the hammer and passed it back and forth between his hands. "Hey, it's pretty light, Rika."
"What? That hammer is fifteen pounds, you know." The attendant said, hands on his hips.
Honey tossed the hammer at me, and I caught it easily. I smiled. "You're right, Mitsukuni. Fifteen pounds is so light." I threw it back. "Okay. I'll give it a try then!" He grinned at me.
I nodded. "Yeah! Do your best! Just don't break it okay? Or else we'll have to pay."
He looked like he could sweat-drop. "Uh. Yeah, right." He lifted the hammer up above his head and then slammed it down on the spot.
I watched with anticipation as the bar shot up towards the bell.
Ring!
"Yay! You did it!" I hugged Honey from behind. He turned to me with a bright beam.
"Yeah! That was pretty fun!" He replied. He handed the hammer back to the attendant. "So can I get a prize now?"
"Uh. Y-Yeah." He cleared his throat and then pointed at the animals. "Go ahead and pick one then."
The two of us went over to the animals. There was a huge purple gorilla and several others that were average sized.
"You can take the gorilla, if you want to." He said. "It is the first place prize."

"Do you want the gorilla, Rika?" Honey asked.
"What? Pick what you want, Mitsukuni." I replied.
"But I want to give it to you." He said.
I blushed. Wow. How do I reply to something like that? "Eh, well, then... just pick one that you think is cute." "Hm. The gorilla isn't very cute though." Honey turned back to the various animals.

"I agree."

"How about this one then?" He picked up a smaller one. It was a light beige colored, little bear, wearing a pink shirt with Tokyo Disneyland printed on it.

"That's a third place prize!" The attendant said. Then he sighed. "Ah, whatever. Take what you want."

"Okay." I said with a smile.

Honey handed the little bear to me. "Here you go then!"

"Are you sure?" I held the bear up closer. Wait, it wasn't just a pink shirt. It was a pink hoodie! "Oh, Mitsukuni, look." I pulled the hoodie up. "Hey! Hey, look, it's bunny ears!"

"What?"

The small hood had white bunny ears on top. I laughed. "Aw, it's so cute!" Now the bear was a beige bunny.

Honey laughed too. "What are you going to name her?"

"Her, huh?" I shrugged. "It doesn't matter. You pick."

The attendant dude suddenly cleared his throat. "If you two are done, then please take your lovey-dovey act elsewhere."

I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. How many times was I going to blush today? Honey's cheeks were dusted in light pink too. Uwahh, we're both blushing!