The Mall

"Addison! Are you coming or what?" My best friend Ashten screamed. "Yea one minute!" I yelled back. "Hurry your pretty little ass down here or I will get it!" I heard him laugh. I was wearing a purple cami, white booty shorts and black flats. My long brown hair went to my torso falling a little wavy at the end. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

"By lil bro." I said kissing his forehead. "Why can't I come?" My brother whined. I stopped and turned around, walking back over to him.

"Kaden we've talked about this. Taylor is babysitting you. I have a party tonight." I said ruffling his hair. "I am 13! I can watch myself!" He defended. I rolled my eye and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ok. Last time you stayed home alone, you almost set it on fire, the other time you almost ended up killing Kodi." I said to him. "Taylor come downstairs! Bye sissy love you." He said quickly kissing my cheek and running to the living room to watch Avatar. I loved winning. Taylor came downstairs.

"Hey I'll be back in 3 hours but you will have to stay over night ok?" I said with a small smile. Taylor is a tiny person. Not short but small in weight. She has light almost beige hair, soft green eyes, and freckles across her nose and on the top of her cheeks.

"Ok. I'll see you in three hours." She said and made her way into the living room. I kissed Kadens forehead again then I went outside and sat in my best friends convertible.

"Took you long enough." Ashtens annoying and clingy girlfriend Hazel said. "We'll if you were 19 years old and had to take care of your younger brother what would you do? I would take an hour if I wanted too." I spat back to her. She shut up. God I hate her so much.

"Calm down baby doll it's alright." My British best friend said putting his hand on my knee. I love his accent so much it drives me crazy.

"Why don't you just date her! You're touching all over her already!" Hazel yelled. Ash rolled his eyes and removed his hand.

"I won't date her but I really would love to break up with you." He mumbled. It sent a giggle from my mouth.

"Watcha doing back there Jaysie?" I asked a little sing songy. She looked up from her book.

"Just reading Catch The Stars." She said looking at me. "Again? You have been reading that book since you were 4. But's it's really good, so I'm not gonna stop you." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Why do you read that stupid book any way?" The devil from hell asked. "Ok Mrs. There Is Nothing Absolutely Wrong With My Life, you have pushed it. You have asked me why do I keep reading this book, I always answer to it. My mother always read this book to me. Then she died when I was 3, so I kept reading it! I will probably do the same to my kids if, I don't get raped! Good lord you're such an airhead!" She yelled at her.

"Jay calm down it's ok." Ash said calmly. "We are here. Now Hazel go." He said to her. She jumped and got out of the car, getting far away from Jay as possible. Ash got out of the car and made his way to open my door. I sent a small 'thank you'. Then we headed into the big mall. I wanted a chocolate smoothie. Those are my favorites!

"I'm going into Forever21 with the blondie. Coming?" Jaysie asked. I shook my head 'no'

"I'm going to Big Momma's to get a chocomoothie" I smiled to her. She nodded and walked in. Ash went into Arecrombie and Fitch to ask if the have the talent search for the modeling thingy. Ashten is the perfect person to be on that bag.

He has blue ocean eyes and black hair that is known to be famous. He has a 6 pack to die for and a 11'... well that's the farthest I will get *wink*. What I've seen him naked before and the other way around. Best friends do everything together... I ordered my chocomoothie and sat at a table.

A guy just entered the room and I swear every eye has turned on him, even I. He has black hair and emerald gleaming green eyes. He has on a white shirt that hugs his top part perfectly saying he has an 8 pack and black pants.

He was looking for someone. I wonder w- Wait! his eyes landed on mine. He smirked and started walking towards me. Who is this guy, why is he walking to me, and why the hell is he so sexy?!

Next thing I know his arms went around my neck. It was painful but gentle. I gasped as he put something to my head. It was a gun.

__________

I hope you like it. My first book published on WattPad. Vote comment give any advice to see if I would make a squeal. Thanks