"You're quick to come over but even quicker to leave so just leave-"

"I'm not leaving knowing you're upset."

"You did every other time so just go. You said you had things to do so go do them, I don't want to hold you up any longer than I already have." And here comes even more attitude. This is why I refuse to move in with a girlfriend because you learn a whole new side of 'em and that's the side that brings out the arguments.

"Trina, stop acting like that. I'm not leaving-"

"Well I am so you need to leave to. I'm picking up another shift."

"Why? It's your day off, I don't want you working on your day off, that's just crazy. Enjoy the day off, you already work so much." Since we on the topic of her work, I'm gonna be flat out honest... I'm not too happy with her stripping. I like it when she does it for me as an act of foreplay but not as a job in front of other niggas. If I tell her that, I'm never gonna hear the end of it but at the same time she's gonna throw the whole 'you knew what I was doing before we started dated, you shouldn't be expecting me to stop for your sake'.

"I don't wanna argue with you anymore. You go do what you need to do and I'm gonna take up this shift. We'll talk later." She titled her head back with the cup of mouthwash to her lips and began to swish it around in her mouth.

"Fine Trina, I'll talk to you later." And here goes another issue that we didn't solve under our belts. Heading out of her house, I had my keys in hand and got in the car. My phone was dead so I plugged it into the car charger and set it down on the arm rest thing in the middle of the two front seats.

I love the girl but shit, it's like trying to force a clam to open it's mouth. She never just wants to talk about our issues. DeShawn and Lolo got it right, when they have a disagreement, they don't fight, yell or argue back and forth. They literally just talk it out, DeShawn will share his opinions and then Lolo and they come to some agreement. I found it weird at first because I thought everyone argued but now I wish I could handle it like that with Trina. I'm standing there trying to get her to talk and explain but she just won't. Maybe we've been spending too much time around each other and we need space but then she complains we're too distant. I don't know, maybe after I get myself cleaned up and out the door, I'll have a change of mind and call her up to patch things.

***

I attempted to hit up Breezy but he wasn't answering his phone so I'll try again in a little while. In the past two months, I hadn't heard a single peep from Drake or Honey. I'm not complaining about not hearing a peep from Drake but Honey... It's a little worrisome because usually long periods without as much as seeing her could mean anything. Since the twins are helping Uncle Varo with something, I chose to hit her up and see if she wanted to go out and get a coffee or something, just till the twins hit me back up.

Instead of texting her, I just drove to her place since it was just a couple streets over from my place. Her car was out in front and newspaper still at the end of her driveway so I assume she hasn't gotten up yet... Now she's getting up because I'm here.

Knocking on her door, I patiently waited for the door to open. While I was waiting, I started to replay songs in my head. Lowkey kinda getting turnt to some of these lyrics. Mentally dropping some beats and everything but it was cut short when she opened the door.

"If it ain't the new lil' Queen B, what you been up to?" I asked with a smile as she looked up at me. She now had bangs that stopped at her eyebrows, signature golden honey blonde hair split down the middle right behind her bangs and straight down. Hadn't seen that on her before and it caught me by surprise.