Chapter 48

LOLA POV!!!!

I was supposed to go to the car. I didn't. I stayed by the door and listened.

"I swear to god if you lay one fucking finger on her again!" Jace threatened, "I will kill you! Don't think I won't."

"Shit man," he laughed, "you only want her for sex."

He hit him, "no! YOU only want her for Sex."

"She told me what you did to her," he chuckled , "you tried to rape her."

"Atleast I apologized," Jace snapped, "I actually care about her you fucker. I never want to hurt her! Nor will I ever! You told her you love her..god damn I knew you were trouble!"

"Yeah you weren't the safest either!" He snapped.

"I wouldn't ever hurt her on purpose!" Jace yelled, "I would never hit her! I wouldn't ever grab her throat and almost kill her!"

He laughed, "obsessive."

"No," Jace said, "I'm not obsessive. I'm protective."

"If that's what you want to call it," he said.

"It's what it is," Jace yelled, "don't come near her again! I won't fucking hesitate!"

I heard a few more punches and winced. I also heard his footsteps coming so I ran down the stairs. I waited by the bottom. I saw him walked down. Anger was flowing throughout his body.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I walked over to him and set my hands on his cheeks. He closed his eyes and exhaled.

"Just breath," I whispered.

I pressed my lips to his and it took him a second to kiss me back. He set his hands on my hips. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I know you care," I smiled, "I know you do. You're not obsessive. You are protective and that's ok. I also know that you would never hurt me."

"You heard all of that?" He asked.

"Did you really think I was going to leave?" I smiled.

He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine once more. It was back. The butterflies and the passion. It was there again. I was happy.

"Let's go," he whispered, "come on."