Tour here we come

Recap:

"Cozy" Niall sighs as I snuggle into the sleeping bag. It's a good thing it's dark or he would see my cheeks burning red. It feels nice, his warmth plus the night sky is pure bliss.

"Goodnight Nialler" I sigh snuggling into him. It might be awkward but I don't care right now. All that matters is the twinkling sky overhead and the repetitive sound of Niall's beating heart lulling me to sleep.

"Oh my god this is it" Lexi squeals. We just finished packing for the tour. Harry called management last night and it's official. Harry and I are officially not a secret. Which means Lexi, Tori and I can go on the tour, and Harry can announce us to the fans whenever we want.

"Are you ready yet?" Louis whines coming into the doorway. The boys were ready a half hour ago, we have been holding them up. Hilariously, they have been yelling 'are you done yet' up the stairs the whole time. They sound like five years olds on a road trip.

"Yeah, yeah, don't get your panties in a twist" Tori giggles patting Louis's head. Louis grumbles going back downstairs.

We're finally done. Even though we have been here for little over a week, we unpacked a lot. I'm gonna miss this house. It's so big and full of surprises. It was built with secret rooms and little hideaways.

"This is going to be so fun" I sigh as we leave the room we shared. Zayn's face lights up when he sees we are finally coming downstairs.

"We're ready!" Lexi smiles to the annoyed boys. They are all sitting on their luggage waiting. They act like they have been waiting here forever!

"Thank you! The cab and limo have been waiting" Liam huffs pointing out of the doorway. Sure enough there is a cab and limo parked right outside the house. I wonder why there is both a cab and limo.

"Fine fine let's go" Tori sighs rolling her eyes. The boys carry their luggage and ours. Niall carries mine, Harry carries Lexi's, and Zayn carries Tori's. Lexi seems practically thrilled Harry is even touching her suitcase. It's getting really creepy having her bear Harry.

"Three people are going to have to take the cab" Harry says stuffing Lexi's bags into the limo.

"We'll go" I say, trying to seem nicer than I am. Lexi and Tori huff but oblige. They loved riding in the limo last time. But we are hanging out with one direction, we will get more chances to ride in limos.

We get into the cab in silence. Excitement can be felt in the air. My stomach is in knots and my heart is beating extremely fast. For us it's not just going on tour. Not to sound conceited but we are going to be atleast a little famous. We will be with the boys 24/7 so people will start to know us.

"32 union road right?" The driver grunts beginning to follow the limo. His voice sounds slightly familiar with the deep southern tone. He looks in the mirror raising his eyebrows. That's it! He is the cab driver that brought us here, Stan.

"Yeah" Tori confirms. She puts in her headphones and puts on some music. She puts her 2013 playlist on shuffle. It mostly consists of the song faded, Roar, the monster, and all of the newest Ed Sheeran songs.

Outside the window city scenery flashes by. Houses, buildings,cars, and people blur past. England is really a beautiful place. Similar enough to America to not give us a culture shock, but different enough in it's own ways.

"I see you gals actually made it into that boys house" Stan coughs. I didn't think he remembered us, let alone our destination.

"Yeah, he's actually my brother" I say testing the word out. It's the first stranger I have actually said it to. It feels wrong, like I am betraying David or something.