Harry styles Stolen Twin Sister

This chapter isn't the greatest  I admit but it will get better I promise!

-------------------------------------------------

"No more school, No more teachers" I yell. Today is the last day of senior year, the last year of terrible teachers and annoying students. Well atleast for another year until I go to college.

"Ahh yes I can't wait to travel the world with my best friends" Victoria screams. Next week my other friend Lexi, Victoria, and I are going around the world to visit everywhere from England to Africa.

"Are you going?" Victoria asks. She has a habitat of not fully asking questions. It gets confusing if she's not asking a question about the current topic of discussion.

"To where" I say slowly to remind her that she needs to finish her sentences. She rolls her eyes smiling.

"To Daniel's party" She smirks drawing out the word Daniel. I've had a crush on Daniel since third grade but never had the guts to do anything about it. Which she reminds me of every time someone says his name.

"Um yeah Roach is giving me a ride" I say opening my house door. Roach's real name is Hunter but after he ate a cockroach in 5th grade for five dollars, everyone calls him Roach. Roach also happens to be one of my bestfriends along with Victoria and Lexi.

"Is David going?" She asks hiding her face in the fridge. David is my brother who Tori has had a crush on since they met thirteen years ago.

"No he's going to spend the week with his girlfriend" I answer walking to my room. David and I have a separate house from our parents so pretty much half the house is mine and half the house is his. His half is really discussting. There is underwear everywhere laying on the floor, along with half eaten pizza. How anyone can like a slob like him is beyond me.

"What are you going to wear?" Victoria asks looking through my closet. Fortunatly we are the same size in everything. Which comes in handy when she stays over, which is about every night. I hold up a sparkly gold top with white jeans. She nods and checks her watch.

'Well my car got towed so I guess I'll ride with you guys'' She says sitting down on the bed. My phone buzzes in my pocket making me jump. It's Roach.

R- I'm here hurry up.

I reply to the text jumping down the stairs two at a time almost falling twice. Roach and I volunteered to set up so we have to go early. I mostly did it to talk to Daniel and he mostly did it to talk to Daniel's sister.

"Hey Roach. Hey Lexi " I say jumping into the car. You literally have to jump in Roach's car. It's an old convertible and the doors are rusted shut.I sit in the front seat while Tori sits in the back with Lexi.

"Hey Leeleebug and unexpected Torinator" He says smirking. That's what he used to call us when we were 10. Since my name is Hailey there are a limited supply of nicknames for me and Leeleebug is the best he could do. And Victoria isn't excactly the best name for nicknames either.

"Ugh you know I hate that" I say rolling my eyes. He even got my brother to call me that.

"That's why I do it" He says turning on the radio. One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful blasts through the speakers. One Direction is okay their music is good. I'm not a huge fan like Lexi though, who has Harry Styles's name tattooed on her wrist.

"Wait Roach can you stop at my parent's house I need my birth certificate for tomorrow." I ask Roach. Tomorrow I have to go and get the paperwork done for the traveling progam. Which is where Lexi, Tori, and I are getting the money to travel around the world.

"Yea but I still don't want you to go" Roach grumbles. He pulls up in my parent's drive way and we get out and knock on the door. The house is pretty big and painted blue green and white.

"Hey Hailey what do you need?" My mom asks. My parents aren't excactly the nicest people in the world. That's why they kicked both me and David out when we turned fifteen.

"I need my birth certificate for the trip" I say walking into the living room. Mom looks around uncomfortably until her eyes land on a picture of David when he was four.

"Oh Hailey" Mom says starting to cry. This isn't exactly normal behavior for her she's usually pretty emotionless. Well atleast to me and David she is. She's the best mom to my twin younger sister Tammy and younger brother Josh. It's as if once you turn fifteen your more of an acquaintance then a daughter or son.

"Oh Hailey this isn't exactly the right time. Your father's not here and your friends are here but I don't think it can wait." Mom says still silently crying. I look around at Lexi who shrugs. My mom is one to over react all she probably has to tell me is our ugly cat died.

"Mom just tell me I'm sure it's not that important and i'll tell my friends later anyway." I say giving her a tissue. She sighs going into her locked drawer. Nobody has ever seen whats in that drawer. When David and I wee little we used to joke and say it was a secret portal to another world.

"Just read everything then I'll explain" She says sniffling. I sit down next to Tori on the couch and let them read too. The first one is David's birth certificate. I stare at for about two minutes until I realize the parents names are put down as Marsha and Shawn Watson. I never knew David was adopted and I don't think he does either.

The next ones where Tammy and Josh's birth certificates both where diffrent names then my parents'. My hands start to shake and the thought of what the next paper could say. I want my mom to say this is all some cruel joke. There was times where I wished she was not my real mother but finding out that she's not isn't exactly what I want to happen.

"I'm so sorry" My mom sobs from the opposite couch. Lexi gets up and starts to pace she's always been bad in awkward situations. I flip the next one over and it's my birth certificate and like I feared the parents names aren't the same parents that I've grown up with. Instead it says Des and Anne Styles.

"So I'm adopted?" I ask tears silently drop on the pages in my lap. My mom, well actually my adopted mom's sobs begin to worsen. I shoot a look at Roach who gives my the ' I don't know' look.

"Your not adopted" Mom says regaining control. She wipes her eyes staring at the papers her hands beginning to shake. She points at the unturned paper that I haven't read. Taking that as a signal to read I turn the first on over. It's a wanted poster for a baby named David Watson. My head snaps up to look at my mother or shall I say kidnapper.

"Oh my god" I say rising to my feet. My mom cones closer but I back away. This is not the woman I grew up with. She was a loving cherishing mother not a crazy baby kidnapper.

"Honey I can explain your father and I only took you guys because your parents were either struggling financially or they were just bad people." She says trying to touch my shoulder. I step back again shaking my head.

"Your parents could hardly make the medical bills how were they supposed to cope with twins?" She says pleading now. I just stare at her unbelieving. I pick up the wanted poster for myself and walk out of the house.

"Hailey wait" Lexi yells. She's holding my birth certificate practically jumping up and down.

"What?" I say jumping into the car followed by the rest. The weird thing about this situation is I'm not really mad at my mom just shocked. In fact I'm not even in that much of a bad mood right now.

"Your brother, your twin brother. It says his name is Harold styles. And the parents names are the same as the famous Harry styles's" She says handing me the paper. I look back at her eyebrow raised. She points at the paper.

"Your birthdays are the same too" she says pointing toward my date of birth which isn't the one I thought it was. I believed my birthday was January 22nd but according to the paper it's February 1st. I look back at her not completely believing her. But it is a really big coincidence.

"Do you really think?" I ask. The thought of having a famous twin is unimaginable. I don't know if it would be a good thing or a bad.

"Yes Hailey. Your parents names are the same. Your birthdays are the same. And you even look like him" She says. I've been told that before but never taken it seriously. Well if he is my brother I have to find out.

"I'm not going on the trip I'm sorry but I have to find them and see if it's true.'' I say. It's probably going to be impossible to track down a internationally famous boy band and convince a member I'm his sister. But I have to try, I've spent too much of my life not knowing the truth.

"We'll then I'm going with you" Tori says giving me a hug. She's been pretty silent since we arrived at my kidnappers house. I don't think I can call them my parents right now. I love them still but I just don't know what to think right now.

"So am I. Do you really think I'm going to miss an opportunity to meet the extremely gorgeous Harry Styles?" Lexi says hugging me aswell. Roach sighs.

"I'm going to miss my Rochy Woachy "I tease pinching his checks he swats me away playfully.

"So what's next?" He says looking directly at me. I look down at the birth certificate. Then back at my kidnapper's house.

"I'm going to meet my real family" I say.

____________________________________________________________

So kind of a boring chapter. I hate writing the first chapters they always come out bad :( The next chapter will be so much better and one direction filled. So please Comment vote and follow me! I love to read comments! Oh and you should also read my other book the alpha's mate if you into werewolf books.