Falling apart

Recap:

(Niall's POV)

"I don't want you dating my sister" He says plainly as his eyes burn into mine. How can he say that?...

This can not be happening. I have a small crush on Hailey, I mean she's hot. Now it's snowballing into this huge mess of feelings and crap... All that comes up is anger. Anger for letting myself get so caught up in a girl...And most of all anger at Harry, for all he is doing to me.

____________________________________________________________

"So he just told you he didn't like you?" Tori asks between bites of her salad. It's two days after the whole closet incident and I'm venting my feelings while chewing on a cheeseburger. Food is definetly the best way to soothe feelings. 

"Yeah, I guess" I sigh taking another bite. After Niall stomped on my feelings like they were on fire, I just sat in the closet and shut down. I've had people not like me before but this is different.

"Do you like him, like a lot?" Lexi asks slurping on her drink. This is a question I lie to myself about over and over. In reality I am not sure about the answer. It is impossible to love someone in less than a month. I just have small feelings for him.

"No. I mean he's cute, nice funny, but I don't really know him" I sigh leaning back in the booth. We are on a private plane going to America. The boys will tour there for awhile and even visit Houston. I will finally be able to go home.

"Well he's been acting pretty weird lately maybe he didn't really mean it" Tori suggests stealing one of my french fries.

It's true he has been acting freakish lately. He punched Harry in the face, slept for about a day straight, and almost pushed Zayn down a flight of stairs. But he meant what he said. Why would he say it if he didn't mean it?

Now he's sitting in the far corner with the other boys, shooting daggers at Harry. I can't wait until a half hour when I can get off of the plane and away from the awkwardness.

"Where are we going first?" Tori asks over to where the boys are sitting. I know we are going to go to Houston third but other than that I have no clue. I honestly don't care whether it's LA or Buffalo since I haven't been anywhere out of Texas before coming to Europe.

"New York City" Liam answers, not looking up. I have always wanted to go to NYC. It was one of the places Tori, Lexi, and I were going to go before I learned about Harry.

Wow speaking of the past, I haven't talked to Roach in forever. I haven't talked to anyone from Texas since I left actually. That's why it's scary to think about going back. But I do miss David, my parents, Roach, and the twins.

"Can't wait to see Roach again" I smile. Niall and Harry's heads snap up almost simultaneously. Up until this point they were both in their own angry worlds. Both of them were scowling and not talking at all.

"Who's Roach?" Niall and Harry as at the same time again. If it wasn't so creepy it would be hysterical. They both have curious but angry looks on their faces. I just look away not answering either of them. They are both on my bad list.

Niall hasn't been the only ass lately, Harry is getting on my last nerves. He hasn't bothered to get to know me much and for the rest of the time he acts like he owns me. It's fine if he wants to be my protective brother all the time. But I'm not going to only be his sister when it is convenient to him. Sometimes I just wish he could be more like David. Who is my real brother, in terms of love.

I zone out for the rest of the plane ride, not speaking to anyone until we get into the hotel. Lexi, Tori, and I are sharing a room. It is so big all of us  could stay in just the one room. The room is designed to look Roman and has three beds that are like hammocks.

"This is too cool" Lexi exclaims falling heavily on the bed. We only have a couple of minutes to get settled before the boys' concert. Living with One Direction can get a bit exhausting. From the signing to interviews, I'm surprised they get any sleep.

" Thisis better than any hotel I've ever been in" Tori smiles looking at all the art on the walls. A statue of a Roman soldier sits buy the door and holds keys in his shield. Everything is artistic here. We are going to be staying in hotels for the American part of the tour. Judging by the pamphlets we saw on the other hotels, this is by far the least cool.

"Do you think we should get going?" I ask quietly. Honestly I am not in the mood to go to the concert, but it's an obligation. Tori and Lexi nod, sensing my bad mood.

The boys took a separate car than us so we are alone in the black Escalade. I sit in silence once more just thinking as Lexi and Tori make small talk. I'm starting to wonder whether my life would have been better if I hadn't come to meet Harry. I haven't met my sister, my dad, and only met my
Mom once. I have suffered minor heartbreak and anger and been insulted more times than I can count.

Now standing in front of the concert's doors I am wondering if it is worth it.

<~*~>
"Wow you missed a great concert" Lexi smiles coming into the hotel room. I left after a half hour because I just couldn't take it. There were too many fans either shipping Hiall or wanting to get in Niall's pants.

After a girl pushed me to the ground in the vip section because she thought I loved Niall, I had to leave. I sat in the hotel room for the rest of the night watching supernatural. Which is the best show to ever come on American television. I absolutely love Dean's character, he reminds me of David.

"Yeah it looked fantastic" I smile weakly looking back to the tv. Earlier I was wondering whether coming on tour is worth it. I think I'm just being pessimistic but I don't think it is. All I have gotten is heartbreak and hate. And because of that I've made a really hard decision.

"I'm going home for awhile" I blurt out as Tori sits on the bed. I have decided to go back to Houston for awhile. I really need to talk to my family and get away from this life. My decision is probable from me being over emotional and doing things too fast, but that's the kind of person I am. I do stupid things then regret them later.

Tori opens her mouth to say something but no words come out. No one is going to talk me out of it. I have been avoiding talking to my other family and I need to get things settled. Plus the whole Niall situation is crazy and stupid. He is just one guy and I am not gonna let myself get wrapped up in him.

"How long is awhile?" Lexi asks coming to sit next to Tori. I am thinking a month, and when the month is over I'm going to go meet my real dad and sister. Harry is great but he isn't the only person that I am related to.

"About a month" I sigh looking down at the remote. This is what's best and I'm going to do it. I even booked a flight for two days from now. The only thing left to do is tell Harry. Lexi and Tori exchange she's crazy looks. I probably am crazy. Who would go back to Houston instead of staying on tour with a popular boy band.

"Well we're coming too. We can't stay without you" Tori smiles throwing a pillow at my face. Lexi agrees but looks pained. I know being on this tour is her dream come true.

"Thanks guys" I smile jumping in them with a huge hug. My stomach's knots untwist. Maybe I am doing the right thing. Even if I'm not at least my best friends are with me no matter what. All that is left is to tell Harry. Oh god.

____________________________________________________________

Crappy short chapter, I know! I am just using all of my time writing a new book that should be up after this one ends. I have a couple chapters done and it's been using all of my time so sorry! But thanks for being patient!