Lemon in Skyloft

Caution, mature material. Not for anyone under 18 years of age. But if you are under 18, who am I to stop you. It's not like I'm a cop. But you are warned. LEMON AHEAD! This is my first lemon so please forgive me for the cringe I am about to cause you. I am also having two Skyward Sword oneshots in a row, so hopefully that's okay.

You were walking back to your room on Skyloft after a long day of work. After school you had gone and done volunteer work around the island. So you were very excited to fall asleep in your own bed. You dug through your pocket, and finally you found the key to your room. You unlocked it. You were almost inside your room when someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around.

"Link?!" You asked, startled and confused. Link was (surprisingly) your boyfriend. When he first asked you out a year and a half ago you felt as if you couldn't move. Wouldn't he choose Zelda? Zelda was your best friend, and she was prettier and smarter than you. To be honest, you couldn't see what Link saw in you. You and Zelda both had a crush on Link, so you made sure the relationship was okay with Zelda before telling Link yes. Zelda (shockingly) was overjoyed for you!

"Can I come in?" Link asked you, blushing. He was acting strange. You looked at him, questioning his reasons for acting this way. You dismissed his behavior and let him in. Link always had a reason for things, so he probably wanted to talk to you. You watched as Link entered your room, and then you followed him in and shut the door behind you. "Lock it too." Link added.

"Um, why?" You asked, your suspicion increasing by the moment. You locked the door like Link said. Then you looked at Link with a confused expression on your face. He looked at you in the eyes, and then stepped towards you. He was right next to you. Since he was taller than you, you had to look noticeably upwards to see his face because he was so close. Link then picked you up, and you wrapped your legs around his waist, your arms around his neck.

He walked up to a wall and put your back against it. He put his lips to yours and kissed you. It was delicate at first, like it always was. Then he got more intense, you matching his pace. You both needed some air, so you broke apart and took a deep breath. Then you put your lips together again, Link's tongue asking for entrance into your mouth. You gladly granted him permission. He explored your mouth and tongue. This was so enjoyable. Then he brought his tongue back to his own mouth and let your tongue explore his. You checked out every part of his delicious mouth.

You two then broke apart again, but this time Link brought you to your bed, him holding himself above you. You made out yet again, this time with even more lust and detail. While making out, Link started to play with the bottom of your shirt, almost like he wanted to take it off. This surprised you. You had made out before, seen each other in pajamas, and occasionally would grab each other's butts (and in your occasion, boobs). Never had any of you made a move farther than that. But you felt as if you were ready. When you and Link split apart, you helped him take your shirt off. You had to sit up to do so.

Link stared at your shirtless body, and especially at your chest. You still had a bra on, but you were sure Link would make you take it off eventually. Link put his mouth near your ear and nibbled around that spot. Then he seductively whispered to you. "Are you ready, y/n?" You just nodded and ran your hands through Link's hair, as he nibbled around your collarbone, adding marks everywhere he could. Eventually he found a spot that you were sensitive in. You moaned.

"L-Link. More." You said between moans. Link then started to take his tunic off. He was left only in his boxers, his tunic draped over your desk chair. Walking over to you, he smirked. He reached behind you and tried to take your bra off, failing. You stood up to help him. When the f/c bra dropped to the ground, Link immediately cupped your breasts and massaged them. He rubbed them all over, making them erect.

He squished them together, and pulled them apart, kneading your tits. He played with them until they were red and sore, making you groan in pleasure. You both lied down on the bed again, this time you were on top. Link then took your right boob in his mouth. He rubbed his tongue across your erect nipple, making you shiver with pleasure. While he was doing this you rubbed his cock through his boxers. He was hard. It seemed painful. Link then went to your other boob. You moaned.

"I want you..." Link groaned. "It hurts y/n."

"Then take me Link..."

"I left a condom in my tunic pocket. I'm going to go grab it."

"Okay. Better not let anyone know about this scenario. Especially not the teachers."

You got up and walked over to Link's tunic. Then he got up and followed you. He reached in and grabbed the condom, opening up the packaging. Then he took his boxers off, you couldn't help but stare. He was average sized, but that was fine. You looked for longer. He was so hard. Finally he got the condom on and ripped your shorts off of you.

"Please take off your underwear y/n. I want you so bad." Link said, his voice full of lust.

You took off your underwear, blushing ferociously. Link immediately picked you up and carried you onto your bed, putting you in a sitting position. Then he spread your legs apart. You were so wet. He noticed and kneeled down on your floor.

"Is it okay if I do this, y/n?" He asked, not wanting to harm you.

"Please do..." You groaned.

He put his tongue on your vagina and licked it clean. This made you even more wet, but Link kept licking. Eventually he stood up again. Before he entered you, you grabbed his cock and investigated it. You then moved it around, and eventually you started pumping it.

"Y/n... Now... Please!" Link moaned.

You took your hand away from his member and let him enter you. At first he was slow, making sure not to hurt you. Then he got faster and quicker. In and out, in and out. Eventually he made it all the way inside of you. Strangely, it felt amazing.

"Link! I'm going to... Ah!" You whisper-screamed.

"Me too y/n!" Link grunted.

You both came, Link into the condom and you onto the bed. Link slowly took himself out of you and then he licked all of your liquid off of the bed. Then he cleaned up your bedroom, leaving no trace of that scenario. He folded his tunic and put it in your drawer. The whole time he was doing this you were trying to catch your breath.

"Hey, y/n. While I go get in my pajamas, you go get in yours. May I sleep with you tonight?" Link asked, still staring at your naked body.

"That sounds like a plan."

---------------------------------

When Link came back into your room you had already finished getting ready for bed. You got under the covers and held them open for Link so he could get in. When he did you guys got into a comfortable spoon position.

"I love you y/n." Link whispered to you.

"I love you too, Link." You muttered back.

You and him fell asleep, side by side, not wanting to be anywhere else.

Criiiiiinge, why did I think this was a good idea? Well, I hope you liked reading my first lemon.