cuatro

cuatro

d e l i c a t e
_

____________________

j u n g k o o k

I opened my eyes, only to be welcomed with a suffocating atmosphere. My breathing tensed as the gas started to fill my respiratory system. I grabbed a hold of the sheets of the bed, calming myself. Closing my eyes, I felt my breathing hardened.

"Jungkook"

A light voice called my name, making me open my eyes. I would speak right now, but then I'm afraid I would just die right away.

"I'm here"

The voice got louder, sending chills to my body. I felt the one speaking was just near me. Like the one speaking was just beside me.

"Jungkook, it's me. Ji-"

A hand slammed on my table, waking me up. My head snapped up to my professor who now was firing up inside. "Mr. Jeon! Detention after this class!" I flinched due to his loud voice that rang through my ears. I decided not to talk back anymore, rather just release a snicker to annoy him. I placed my right hand to the right side of my head to support it. And for the rest of the remaining minutes of the class was the professor's loud sermon to me. I rolled my eyes and adverted my attention to my pen which didn't had an ink. My attention adverted once again to the professor as the bell rang.

"Mr. Jeon. I don't want to see your face anymore so instead of a two-hour long detention, you'd rather clean the bathroom up. Both for girls and boys. Go." My professor commanded, making me roll my eyes.

"Well you hire a janitor for a reason right?" I said, loud enough for him to hear. I stood up from my seat, feeling the daggers my professor is throwing me through glares. I went straight to the bathroom and called one student to do what Mr. Know-it-all just commanded me. The student seemed to be hesitant at first until I raise my eyebrow. He gave in and started.

I checked my watch and realised that it is already lunch. I decided to head home rather than staying in class once again for another five hours of pain.

I opened the door of me and Jimin's shared room, propping myself on the bed. I closed my eyes and slept. Drifting away from everything.

"It's me. Jimin"