03

trois

i m p e c c a b l e
_

_______________________

j u n g k o o k

"So, what you are saying is that he's gone?" I asked Namjoon hyung, who is helping me with Jimin's message that was left. He hesitantly nodded. I looked at him with confusion painted in my face. He then snickered, making me raise my eyebrow. "Or most likely, he's dead" I gasped at his sudden statement, followed by a hard smack on his shoulder making him yelp.

"What was that for?" He asked, carressing his shoulder that I smacked. I shrugged in response. "I'll tell you to Jin hyung!" He warned me, making me release a small chuckle. "I'm sure he'll favour me" I announced confidently. "Oh really? Let's see then" He challenged, taking his phone out and dialled Jin hyung. After three rings, he answered.

What do you want Joonie?

I held my laughter as I heard the nickname 'Joonie'. He glared at me and mouthed 'Shut up'

"So, awhile ago, Jungkook smacked me. Very, very, very hard"

He said, trying to sound pitifully, making me cringe so hard.

"Namjoon, cut it off. You sound like a dying cat"

He said and ended the call. His face was shocked. "Do I really sound like a dying cat?" He asked. "Awhile ago hyung, you did" I answered, earning a flick on the forehead. "Yah!" He exclaimed. I looked at the clock, placed ontop of the divider. The clock read as '9:56' I looked at it. "It's 10. Might aswell get going." I bid goodbye to him and went to my home.

I opened Jimin's closet again, hoping to see another message. I rummaged through his things and saw another folded message.

Lx knud

I furrowed my eyebrows. He's been hanging out with Namjoon, is he? I propped myself to our bed and closed my eyes. His either dead or alive. And he is alive.