"Stop!" I cry. "Dear God, please, just- One day!" My voice has taken up a sort of desperation now. "One day without you teasing me or taunting me or making me blush, please!"

Niall laughs again and Louis only grins, as if the idea is ridiculous. “No can do, mate,” Niall says with a shrug, his eyes glimmering. “It’s way too much fun.”

“Sure is!” Louis chirps. “I’m just happy you finally know what a sex God that man is. That picture of him on the school website is my screensaver.”

Smothering that weird feeling in my gut again, I look at Louis in disbelief. “No, he isn’t,” I say. “Surely you’re not that sad.”

“Oh please!” Louis flicks his hair from his face then points at me very certainly, his eyes narrowing as he inspects me. “As if getting a boner over him every time he so much as moves isn’t?”

I furiously blush, fumbling for words as Niall starts snickering and I desperately stumble over excuses. “Well, I – You see – and it’s – there’s not… Niall, you promised you wouldn’t tell!”

Louis laughs, swinging an arm over my shoulder. I sway on my feet from the sheer force of it and lean up against Louis’ car but I don’t shake his arm off because he’ll just take the piss out of me even more. “Oh, I’m so hurt!” Louis pouts at me like a child deprived of their favourite toy. “I thought you always told me these things!”

Just as I go to tell him why I couldn’t – because I knew he’d react like this – Louis leans in. His lips brush over my ear and a quick shudder flushes through me, heat filing through my veins.

“I remember when it was me that used to get you hard,” he says, and I feel him smirk against my ear, light and feathery. “Don’t you?”

Words are lost for me. Niall is looking from me to Louis in confusion; Louis pulls away, grinning whilst I remain stood there, frozen and wide-eyed, as I turn to look at him. I do remember that - very well, in fact; too well. “I…”

“Should be going to class?” Louis pulls his arm away and steps closer to Niall than myself, still smirking. “So do I. They need a little spice in those changing rooms!”

“All your classmates are straight, Lou,” Niall says, rolling his eyes. “None of them are going to check you out during P.E.”

Louis only scoffs. “Please, this butt can make a straight man gay!” he states, diva-like as usual, and then he turns back to me and says, “Right, Zayn?”

I’m still a little taken a-back so I can only mutter a, “Er – erm – what?” before he laughs once more and the bell trills in the distance, making him say his goodbyes and walk off and leaving me to the mercy of Niall and his questions of ‘What did Louis say?!’ before we finally reach Biology.

My gut is churning inside of me, remembering in the bathroom on Saturday how Mr. Payne’s hand slowly ran across my hips and his fingers dipped in my boxers, lightly stroking me…

I shiver suddenly, the hairs rising on the back of my neck. I still haven’t told Niall about that. I’m not sure whether I’m going to, either, considering how real it seems now. This is getting so serious – or maybe that’s just me? – that I’m worried Niall won’t think it’s funny anymore and will start questioning my intentions. He’s like that, Niall. He always wants the best for me and worries about things that might bring me trouble and, considering this is technically an illegal relationship, this is definitely something Niall would consider bad for me if it got too serious or too intimate. And it most certainly is doing that, even if it’s at a fairly slow pace considering all the things I have wanted to do to Mr. Payne. I’m surprised I haven’t devoured him yet – except, I’m not because I’m awkward and get embarrassed when people see me naked and- dear God,  I wonder how Mr. Payne looks naked…?