Chapter Nineteen: Harry, Dear...Don't Flirt While Cooking!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!! I'm so happy!!! I got the One Direction Date to Dream book - (it's really good, and I learnt things about the guys no one knew, and hyperventilated as Niall and I were so similar! I highly recommend it.) I also got a Little Mix t-shirt, A One Direction calendar, several books, a keyboard and other things, which I LOVED! ooh, and I got the X Factor 2011 annual!!!! I bought myself the Justin Beiber CD too.

Niall speaks Spanish, like me!! I had such a great Christmas, I hope you did too. Wearing my Little Mix t-shirt right now.

OKAY!! I decided on a girl band name (which won't be revealed until the sequel) and now I need more help!

Favourite girl names:

Scarlett

Ava (pronounced AY- VA) Just in case.

Kate

Misti

Daisy or Daisie

Hailey - Haylie - Hayley

Amy

Faith

Aily - Ailey

Ashlynn - Means Dream/Vision in Irish.

Felicity

Phoebe

Iris

Evelyn

Oh if you can think of any more, do let me know!! ON WITH IT - HOPE YOU ENJOY! I almost forgot, new character being introduced - actually she isn't new but ehm, Uh, wait and see!!!

DEDICATED TO XxParamoreFanXx for getting my favourite songs right! Well, two of them. They are:

1) I Wish

2)More Than This

3) I Want

4) One Thing

Lana

xoxo

Chapter Nineteen: Harry, Dear...Don't Flirt While Cooking!

Niall's POV:

Anger bubbled through me as I me and Louis sprinted full-speed towards Lily. Louis had told us, even though Lily had kept it to herself, Troy was her old boyfriend who broke her heart, stomped on it, and shattered it to a million tiny pieces in the hard way. The hard way for Lily, that is. Louis himself had confessed he had gone through a similar stage. After his first real girlfriend Arianna (A/N he actually did have a girlfriend called Arianna) He went out with a girl called Fiona, who dumped him because he wasn't, quite frankly, hot enough. But Lily, was much more heartbroken, aparently.

I reached Lily before Louis did. Lily was crying and trying to push away from Troy, but he was about nineteen, and may I add, a good bit taller and older than me!

"What the fuck are you doing to her?!" I exclaimed, grabbing his shirt collar and dragging him away from her. Lily let out a huge breath and collapsed into Cher and Nikki.

"What did you do to me?" Troy growled.

"You haven't got any right here, now leave," Liam said.

"I wanted a signature!" Troy protested.

"No, you wanted to mess with my best Mate's head," I corrected.

"Who gives a fuck what you think, pretty boy?" Troy snapped and gave me a hard shove, so I stumbled back on Zayn.

"Don't hurt him!" cried Lily and grabbed his shirt. Troy whipped round and pushed her away; she topples over the table, catching her head on the wall.