32

Sierra pov

It was lunch time and I was waiting, Samuel sat next to me. "Glad your feeling better baby." He smiled. I nodded. "There she is." I nodded her way. "There is jay." Maya laughed. "Give me your phone Maya." I smiled. She handed me her phone and I started recording. Jay went up behind her and pulled down her skirt and he even grabbed her underwear. The whole cafeteria busted out laughing. She pulled her skirt up and before she ran away I stepped in front of her. I was taller then her. I looked down "now, you will stay away form Samuel Right?" I spat. She nodded profusely. I moved out of the way and she bolted down the hallway. "Good job jay!" I laughed. I highfived him and finished my lunch which was a salad. "So how are everything at home?" I asked Kayla, her parents have been fighting a lot. "Good, they are getting a divorce and I'm so happy." She laughed.

We went to the last class and it was history and I got homework. "Hey Samuel wanna come to my house?" I asked. "Sure, we can work on our project." He smiled, and I nodded. Samuel got his drivers license early because his dad is disabled and there is like a thing you can do. It's cool, we got in his Jeep Wrangler. "Wanna stop at star bucks?" He asked. I nodded "sure." He pulled us into a spot and we got out. "Hi, what can I get you- oh my gosh! Your Demi Lovatos daughter and on the cover of Latiana teens!" I smiled. "Can I get a picture with you?" The cashier asked. "Uh sure." I smiled. She took a selfie and we got our drinks. A couple of other people noticed me and asked for pictures.

"Famous much?" He laughed. "Whatever." I giggled. We pulled onto my street and Samuel was looking s the houses. "Of course you have the biggest house." He laughed. He pulled into my driveway, Wilmer's Bentley is here. I opened the door to see Wimler and mom talking. I brought Samuel in and he was star struck. "Wow, hi. I'm Samuel I'm a friend of your daughters." He smiled shaking moms hand. "Hey Samuel." She smiled. "We have to work on a project so we will be upstairs." I smiled. "Keep your door open!" Mom yelled as we ran upstairs. "We aren't dating!" I yelled as we ran into my room.
-------------------
1 hour later
-------------------

We were making out for a little bit until I pulled away "my mom is coming up." I said. I grabbed my computer and began typing the last essay. "Just checking up. How is it going?" She asked. "Perfectly fine." I rolled my eyes. Since when does she care?

"Samuel you gotta leave." I said. "Why baby?" He asked. "Because I know I'm in trouble. She doesn't just randomly check on me unless I'm in trouble." I rolled my eyes. He breathed in and packed up his things he kissed me and we went downstairs and he left. I walked into the kitchen and mom and Wilmer were on the couch and she stood up. "Are you dating him?" Mom asked. "Ni siquiera intenta negarlo. vi besándote . yo estaba Twitter una foto." (Don't even try to deny it. I saw you kissing, I was tweeted a photo.)

I got mad "so what?!" I yelled. "el tener relaciones sexuales con Wilmer , mientras que su todavía salir con Nick ! que se clasifica como una zorra." (your having sex with Wilmer while your still dating Nick! that classifies you as a slut.)

"Sierra! Enough!" Wilmer yelled. "No no no! You stay the fuck out of this! You ain't my dad or ever will be! My mom isn't letting me date and it ain't fair. Because she is dating two guys! Having sex with both of them! So you shut the fuck up Wilmer!" I yelled. Moms face was becoming very angry and she was giving me her serious face. I stood up in  her face and yelled "ventaja, ya cuándo te importa ! usted no ha me preguntó una vez nada de mí durante un mes ! sólo se preocupan cuando estoy en problemas! el trabajo es más importante que yo soy !" I yelled letting tears fall from my eyes. (plus since when do you care! you haven't once asked me anything about me for a month! you only care when im in trouble! work is more important than i am!)

"Sierra! That's is no way to talk to your mother!" Wilmer yelled. "JUST STOP TALKING TO ME WILMER! YOU ARENT MY FUCKING DAD!" I yelled crying. I grabbed my shoes and ran out the door. "SIERRA! GET BACK HERE!" Mom yelled. I ignored her and just kept running until I got to Kaylas house. "Hey is Kayla home?" I asked as I wiped my tears. "She sure is sweetheart. Are you okay?" She asked rubbing my back. I nodded "yeah, I just had an argument with my mom." I said taking off my shoes and walking to her room. I walked to her and opened her door and she was watching tv. "Hey girlie." I smiled. "What's wrong!"

I explained everything that happened "so that Wilmer guy, is acting like he is your dad?" She asked confused. "Yeah! So I left, I can sleep here tonight?" She nodded. "I need a shower, can I take one?" I asked. She nodded and handed my pjs and underwear and a sports bra. "Thanks." I smiled walking into her bathroom. I finished showering and got out. Then she showered, I joined her family for dinner, they eat together I missed when me and my mom did. I couldn't finish eating I wanted to cry. "May I be excused?" I asked her mom. "Sure sweetheart." I got up from the table and walked to Kaylas room I got on her bunk bed and went on the top bunk and fell asleep.
-----------------------

Demi pov

Oh my god, she ran away. Again, what
does she mean I haven't been there for here for the past month! I have to! "Hermosa, calm down. She is probably at a friends house. You and her need to both calm down." Wilmer said. I sat down on the couch and Wilmer sat next to me, he rubbed my back and I put my head on his shoulder. "Try calling her." He said. "I took it away, she got detention for threatening someone." I rolled my eyes. "Wow, you got a feisty one." I rolled my eyes at his comment. "So, you had sex with out me?" Wilmer smiled. I looked at him puzzled. "Come again?" I laughed. "You had sex with that twig Nick? Did you like it? Are you going to date him or me?" He asked. I obviously wanted Wilmer, he could offer me so much more.

"Between you and me his sex game was weak as hell. Plus he attempted to hurt Sierra and I had to call the police and he threw glass at me and grabbed my chin." I said biting my lip. "Well, I would never do that to you or Sierra. You guys are what keep me going." He smiled kissing my temple. "Yeah I'm going to break up with him." I mumbled. I got out my phone and dialed nicks number.

"Hey are you busy right now?"
"No babe, what's up?"
"We have to break up."
"What why? Is it because of Wilmer!?"
"Yes. Come by and get your stuff"

Then I hung up and hugged Wilmer "come on mami, let's get some rest." He picked me up and carried me to my room. We laid down and went to sleep.

-------------------------

Sierra pov

I woke up and Kaylas mom agreed to take me to my house to get my bra and get changed. I brushed my hair at her house so all I had to do was changed and brush my teeth. I was doing a no makeup day.

Kayla finished everything so we got in her car and drove to my house. "I'll be 5 minutes, if I'm longer than that just leave and I'll get a ride." I said jumping out of the car. I opened the door to hear mom and Wilmer again. "Sierra?" Mom asked. I ignored her and started changing.

I grabbed my bag and I brushed my teeth

I grabbed my bag and I brushed my teeth. "God leave me alone!" I yelled at Wilmer as I ran out the door and got into her moms car. "Freaking Wilmer is still there." I breathed in and we got to school. I went into first period. I got a messages from Samuel "meet me during lunch our spot xoxo" that was in the bleachers. I wasn't really out to ruin people's life today. I ignored everyone because if someone talked to me I was going to snap.

I went to the bathroom and put on mascara. The I heard giggling. "What the hell?" I said. I went into the handicapped stall and girls were smoking and drinking. "Close the stall!" They giggled. "You guys are doing drugs on school property, you understand how stupid y'all are." I said. "Come on princess drink a little you seemed stressed." They smiled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the vodka bottle I drank it as it burned my throat. "Here have a free bottle." They smiled. "No way." I said. But  I grabbed the bottle that was full of it. "We meet here everyday, 2:30." They smiled. "Whatever druggies." I stood up and left the bathroom. I opened the stall door and teacher was standing there. "I didn't do anything I swear." I put my hands up. "I know you wouldn't Sierra. Go back to class." I left the bathroom.