14

Sierra pov

"Sierra wake up, 30 minutes till landing." Mom said shaking me. I put my arms on my stomach. "I feel sick." I moaned. "What doesn't feel good?" Mom asked concerned. "My stomach!" I groaned. She put her hand to my forehead. "Your running a fever. When we land we will go to urgent care and help you feel better." Mom kissed my forehead and I fell back asleep.
--------------------
The plane landed and obviously I woke up because I needed to get off the plane. "Max, get our luggage and bring it to the limo. I need to take Sierra to a doctor or something." Mom said picking me up. My legs straddled her waist and I held my head on on her shoulders crying because I felt so sick. "Mom, I don't feel good." I cried. "I know baby I know." Mom I covered my face as people were taking pictures. We got in the limo and mom gently out me down and I looked out the window. I continued to cry because I felt as if I was going to puke.

"Max, take us to after hours."

----------------
Demi pov

"She has the stomach flu, have her take these antibiotics she should stop throwing up in 2-3 days depending on her body. Just have her have lots of rest." The doctor said. "Thank you." Sierra had fallen asleep. I picked her up "do you want me to hold her?" Max asked. "Uh, no I got it." Truth is I don't want anyone touching her. I put her in the car and we rode to hotel. It's a nice ass hotel. "Fucking paparazzi, follows us everywhere." I complained to max. "Her first time in New York and she is sick." Max laughed. "Right." I smiled. "Sierra can you wake up and walk?" She woke up and nodded. We walked into the hotel and wrapped my arm around her. I checked in and got out key. "Thanks Matt go to your hotel, I'll call you if I need you."

We walked in the elevator and of course I took some pictures with some fans.

"Okay we are here, go lay down." Sierra got in he second bed closest to the bathroom. "I'm probably going to get sick you know." I giggled. "Lucky for you. I probably got sick from Selena, last time she was over she kissed my cheek and she threw up. That's why she left." Sierra said gagging. I laid in bed as Sierra searched for the Disney channel. I got on my snapchat "we made it to New York, but Sierra isn't feeling to hot." I snapped. "Thanks Selena!" She giggled. I posted it on my story and Selena texted me "sorry boo! Saw your snap!"

"Sierra, you need to take your first dose of medicine." I handed her medicine and she drank it.
"It's not even like 6 yet. And I just want to go to sleep." I moaned.

Sierra pov

Mom had ordered sandwiches and the smell was making my stomach hurt. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. "I can't." I got up from bed ran to the bathroom and threw up. Mom came in the bathroom and took a selfie while I was throwing up. She smiled and had a thumbs up. "Rea-" *puke*

I started coughing and then I puked, I brushed my teeth and went back to my bed and took of he bracelets "here ya go." I handed them to her. "Come lay with me!" Mom giggled. "But I can't get you sick, you have a concert in 3 days, remember on my birthday?" I smiled. "Eh, then we will be sick together." Mom smiled. As I got In the bed there was a knock on the door. Mom and I looked at eachother puzzled. "We'll go get it." I laughed. "Oh right." Mom laughed and got up. Mom gasped "joe!" She smiled.

"Hey my lil Demi!" He smiled. My mom hugged him "I just wanted to bring by these flowers, and say feel better to Sierra!" He smiled. He handed the flowers to mom and she kissed his cheek and he came in. "Feel better Champ." He smiled. "I'm trying." I giggled. "Well, my limo is waiting. I'll be by tomorrow! Nick says sorry he couldn't come he was super packed." They hugged again and he left. "Wow, at least one of the brothers has decency." I giggled.  "Haha-very funny." Mom laughed. "I don't care what time it is I'm going to sleep." I groaned. "Right after I puke!" I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. Mom came in and pulled my hair back.