The picture zoomed in to see a gigantic tank, bigger than the Cobras, crossing the bridge. "The Arkham Knight." Batman said. He was the one manning the Cloudburst. A warning then appeared saying, "Threat Imminent." The computer then fuzzed out and Poison Ivy and Batman snapped up to see a huge explosion coming from Bleake Island. A ginormous puff of gas came out and was spreading everywhere. "IVY, GET DOWN!" Batman pushed her to the ground and covered her as she screamed in pain as the gas forcefully came there way. Batman looked up to see the whole ground of Gotham City is now covered in Scarecrow's toxin.

"It's worse than I thought!" Poison Ivy coughed trying to breathe as Batman helped her up. "My plants are dying!"

"The Cloudburst is amplifying the effect of the toxin." Batman told her. "You need to destroy that device or my plants won't be able to protect Gotham." Poison Ivy said hugging her tree.

"You'll die if you stay here." Batman told her. "We'll both die unless you stop him." Ivy snapped before her tree opened and she slowly and bravely went back inside and tried to power her plant. The energy taking a toll on her. "GO!" She yelled to Batman before screaming in pain as the tree closed.

Batman grapneled to higher ground and saw that everything was covered in toxin. "Welcome to Gotham... The City of Fear!" Scarecrow spoke.

"S-sir, I've never seen a chemical agent dispersed so fast." Alfred stuttered in horror at what he was seeing. "I know Alfred. It's bad." Batman told his butler. "And sir, the Cloudburst's energy field burnt out the Batmobile's power core." Alfred added and Batman's heart stopped.

"Sara!" Batman shouted and tried to contact her. "Master Bruce, I-I cannot get in contact with Miss White. I fear the Cloudburst's energy is blocking the signal. What will you do?" Alfred panicked.

"I'm going after Stagg. He created the Cloudburst, he'll have the means to destroy it. Then I could stop this toxin and save Sara." Batman told him. "Very astute, Master Bruce. I only hope you can find him. But please, sir, be careful of the gas." Alfred warned as Batman was in pursuit back to Stagg Airships and quickly took out the militia men guarding the entrance where the Cloudburst was formally placed. Batman quickly entered the next room into the lab where Simon Stagg was last seen.

Walking in the lab Batman notices a bunch of armed militia patrolling, looking for Stagg who appears to be missing. Bruce has quickly taken them all out, having no time to waist and looked at the cell where Stagg used to be locked in. He used the fingerprint scans to locate Stagg, who was in a floor crate. "Come here!" Batman forcefully grabbed him out. "Please! Don't hurt me!" Stagg pleaded as Batman pinned him against a wall.

"Tell me how to stop the Cloudburst, or so help me, I will hold you responsible for each and every person Scarecrow has killed!" Batman yelled. "It's surrounded by a Nimbus field. It helps spread the toxin, amplify the effects. Any vehicle not using a Nimbus cell will be fried!" Stagg squeaked out. "Then you won't mind if I borrow one." Batman said. Simon Stagg pointed, "No, of course not! By all means...!" He pointed to where the Nimbus cells were and Batman threw Simon Stagg in one of the cages and picked up the cell, inspecting it before putting it in his utility belt and quickly went to leave to airships.

"Alfred, Stagg's given me a way to take on the Cloudburst Tank." Batman said. "Given? How kind." Alfred replied.

"I'm heading back to the Batmobile. I need to find a way to fit this Nimbus cell to the main power drive." Batman told him. "But sir, Crane's toxin can be absorbed through the suits fibers, not even a gas mask could protect you. If you're in there too long, there's no telling what could happen." Alfred warned him.

"That doesn't matter. We need to get Sara to safety." Bruce told him as he took out the Serpent drone that was guarding the entrance and exit he used before gliding back to where the Batmobile was.

"Sir." Alfred began. "What is it Alfred?" Batman asked him. "I'm afraid to say that, Miss White may have little to no time left. With the car's power core destroyed, the air in there is tightening. She won't be able to breathe much longer." Alfred told the Dark Knight. "We'll save her, Alfred." Batman reassured as he then landed in a building right above the vehicle.

"Master Bruce, I hope you're not planning what I think you're planning. It would be reckless and irresponsible, even by your standards." Alfred warned him. "It's the only option, Alfred." Batman told Alfred. "Sir, even if the gas doesn't immediately incapacitate you, another diesel could cause long-term psychological trauma." The old man said.

"I have no choice." Batman ended the call and walked to the edge before falling fast into Scarecrow's toxin.

'I need to remove the power core slowly, or the fail safe-lock will kick in.' Batman thought as he tried to pull out the Power Cell as slowly as he could, coughing at the intake on Scarecrow's toxin. It popped out and he took the damaged cell and went to place the Nimbus cell. "Sir, you and Miss White are running out of time. Get out of there now!" Alfred cried out but Batman didn't answer and slowly began to push the core back into the car and slowly got in and was free from the toxin. Breathing heavily, Alfred tried to get him to talk. "Master Bruce, are you alright? Sir, are you there?"

"Give me a moment, Alfred. I'll be fine." Bruce got his breathing calm. He then checked on the back cameras to see Sara. She was passed out due to lack of oxygen, but seemed to be safe. A huge weight was lifted of his shoulders. Alfred informed him that he couldn't track the Cloudburst and asked Ivy to remove much of the gas as she can, but wasn't able to now Batman is in search for another tree located underground on Founders' Island to help combat the toxin. He had to gain entrance to the container yard to go underground and took out an army of drones guarding it and was now slowly driving underground to reach the roots. Once he was in the center of the roots he fired the sonar blast and the large plant came back from under the ground, picking up the Batmobile to head to the surface. Batman soon had to combat against 40 drones as the new plant was drawing attention.

Once Batman destroyed all the tanks he soon got a call from the Arkham Knight. "Batman, just stop. Stop acting like a hero, stop thinking you can save... anything! Oohh. You've found another tree? Well, I've still got the Cloudburst. You want to finish this? Come to Bleake Island."

Batman than raced to Bleak Island and contacted Alfred. "Alfred, raise the bridges. He's not getting off Bleake Island."

"Are you sure, sir?" Alfred questioned. "Get the Batwing to scan the Cloudburst. Find a weakness. I'll take out the Cobra tanks on guard." Batman told him.

"Sir, you're entrapping yourself with an enemy that has you severely outgunned." Alfred tried to reason. "No. I'm trapping him." Batman said as Alfred raised the bridges and went to secretly take out the Cobra tanks one by one.

"Sir, I'm monitoring the vitals on Miss White's suit. She should be waking up any given moment." Alfred added. "Good." Batman commented as he went to go face off against the Arkham Knight.