•Chapter 7•

Behind my smile is a hurting heart
Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart
Look closely at me and you will see
the girl I am
...isn't me.

Myami POV

After getting myself together. I walked back out into the front of the store. As soon as I sat down on my stool, I look over and spot Jacob with some girl. And by the looks of it...she wasn't some random fan. Its crazy it hasnt even been 10 minutes and he already has some other girl. You know what I'm not just about to sit here and watch him do this to me. So I got up and walked over to the booth.

Me:"Umm excuse me, I'm gonna have to ask y'all to continue this else where...bc while yall sucking eachothers faces off I have a job to do" I said adding a slight smile. Jacob gave me a "really?" type face while the girl looked me up and down.

Jacob:"C'mon let's go sit over there"

Girl:"Nah babe I have to go, I have a photoshoot in the morning" she said adding a hair flip.

Jacob:"😫 But you always have those Jackie!"

Jackie:" I know, and I'm sorry but when work calls...I'll make it up to you this weekend if you want 😏"

At this point I just had to turn around and walk away. I honestly thought he cared. I guess that's what I get for being dumb.

As soon as I get done cleaning, I tell Shay I'm about to go home.

Shay:"Okay see ya girl, I have to keep an eye on my man"

Me:" Girllll Jaay don't want you 😂"

Shay:"You right, he want this pussy 😋"

Me:"Okay Okay bye bitch!"

Again having to go past that nasty horrible view...I decided that I wasn't done being petty.

Me:"Oh!and Jacob..."

Jacob:"Huh" he said taking his lips away from hers, turning to me.

Me:"I deleted your number, I'd rather not tell my problems to a dirtball sleazy nigga such as yourself" I said while walking away switchin my ass, just for him to look.

I get in my car, and immediately get bombarded with questions coming from my window. I look up to see Mike, EJ and those too girls I saw earlier. So I'm guessing they were the special fans for this weeks episode of Mindless Buttholes. I rolled down my window.

Me:"Is there something I can help yall with?"

Mike:"Hell yeah! This yo car frfr?" He said with a huge smile on his face. Tapping EJ once in a while to point out the details of my car.

Me:"Yes it is...🙄 anymore dumb questions?"

EJ:"This is just such an amazing car...may I?" He said while gesturing his hand towards the hood.

Me:"Yeah but make it quick, I have to go"

A few seconds later, Jacob and Jackie come walking out. Once they looked at where everyone was...they looked shocked. Like they've never seen a car like mine before. I sent a smirk their way. Along with a "Nice car" pointing towards Jacobs car

 Along with a "Nice car" pointing towards Jacobs car