•Chapter 2•

Prince Pov:

As soon as she walked out the boys attacked me.

Mike:"Bruh, she had you pinned down!" he said while laughing and shaking his head like he was disappointed or something.

Me:" Have you not learned from experience?? Remember you and that crazy girl you dated!? You never get smart with a girl, she'll go crazy" I said while fixing my outfit.

Jaay: "Oh yeah *laughing*
I remember when she yelled at Mike cause when she tried unlocking his phone Siri said something and she thought Siri was a real girl" he managed to say before dying of laughter 😭

Ej: "Or the time when we was all on the bus and she found a old pair of her panties😷 and accused you of cheating" he said laughing along with Jaay.

Mike: "y'all need to shut up. At least I had a girl...Jaay when was the last time you had a girl or got any??? Or how about you *pointing to Ej* any words? Or you Afro puff?? Last time I checked I didn't have that problem" he said with a little bit too much confidence.

Jaay and Ej stopped laughing almost immediately and just looked at Mike with salty faces.

Jaay:" You see that wasn't even called for" he said with straight faces

Me: " if I wanted to I could easily get a girl" I said nonchalantly "any time any place"

Mike: "Is that a bet??" He said with a smirk

Jaay and Ej then look at Prince.

Before I could answer Myami walked back in and we went silent.

Myami: "okay boys everything is set up all I need are these two" she said pointing to our body guard. "So wait there for 2 minutes okay?"

Us: " take your time"

She nods lightly and motioned the guards to follow her. Once they were gone we continued our conversation.

___________________________

Omg! Guys... Well those who have been reading. I've been busy but that doesn't mean I'll forget about you guys. 💯😚 p.s. Listen to that new song... I kinda like it

Vote•Share•Comment•